Defend the Towers in The Dead Heat Breakers
Nintendo 3DS™ – JAPAN – PRE-ORDER NOW!
Nintendo brings back the armadillo to Nintendo 3DS this April 26! The Dead Heat Breakers also identified as ザ・デッドヒートブレイカーズ is the third entry in the Dillion’s Rolling Western series. Last September 14, 2017, the Japanese Nintendo Direct announced this to anticipate the action game in 2018. Gear up with the armadillo protagonist to defend the grounds! Pre-order is now available.
|The Dead Heat Breakers (Nintendo 3DS™, JPN)||US$ 46.99 pre|
This is the Japanese Nintendo Direct last September 14, 2017
You are controlling an armadillo named Dillon. You must protect the villages by the monsters called Grocks. The Grocks are rock monsters. They invade the villages to feed on Scrogs. Scrogs are the resident’s livestock. The villagers defend themselves by building defense towers to attack the Grocks even in long ranges.
Here’s a brief background of our armadillo hero!
You must build a team to defeat the Grocks. Use the in-game currency to recruit gunners to increase the defenses. You can transform your Mii character to animals to raise defenses as well. Beware, the Grocks can fly, swim, or electrify. They can poison as well. You can upgrade Dillon and your Mii character for a better chance of defending the tower.
According to the latest Nintendo Direct last March 08, The Dead-Heat Breakers launches in the West on May 10. However, this is only available on Nintendo eShop.
See the latest Nintendo Direct for more news about the upcoming Nintendo games, see here below!
- Save the post-apocalyptic frontier from invasion
- Form strategies to outsmart your enemies and defend each town’s livestock
- Chase and take down enemies before time runs out
- Build a team for each battle: use in-game currency to hire from a pool of over 60 gunners to raise defenses
- Transform your Mii character into one of ten animals and defend villages from invasion
- Over 25 types of transforming rock monsters to face, including poisonous, swimming, electric, or flying
- Master Dillon’s different attack abilities and upgrade gear for both Dillon and your Mii character
- Earn in-game currency and resources by taking on increasingly hard challenges around town or racing the clock in track racing