Spring Fever Giveaway Competition – 3 GREAT PRIZES TO WIN!
Spring Fever is HERE! And we have great prizes for you to WIN!!
Simply click and ENTER the competition to WIN one of 3 amazing prices…
1st PRIZE – PS4 Console + Dualshock Controller + Super Robot Wars X for PS4
2nd PRIZE – Dualshock Controller + Ni No Kuni II for PS4
3rd PRIZE – Far Cry 5 for PS4
3 great prizes, 9 ways to enter including all your favourite channels.
See below for full details of the prizes – ENTER & GOOD LUCK!!
1st PRIZE : PlayStation 4 500GB HDD (Glacier White) + Super Robot Wars X (English Subs)
The new PS4 ™ is smaller and lighter than previous models, while significantly reducing power consumption.The design is neat and simple, with a circular corner of the corner so that the overall impression is softer.
While supporting high dynamic range (HDR) imaging technology, can reproduce the brightness of the image itself, showing rich color images.If you have an HD-enabled TV, you can enjoy a variety of color images of natural and vivid colors.
- Single-chip Custom Processor
- CPU : x86-64 AMD “Jaguar”, 8 cores
- GPU: 1.84 TFLOPS, AMD Radeon™ based graphics engine
- Memory: GDDR5 8GB
“Super Robot Wars” is a simulation RPG with various types of robots crossing-over from different anime titles to fight against common enemies. More than 90 titles (including the best version) have been released to date. In 2016, the 25th anniversary of this series was localized for Taiwan, Korea, Hong Kong and the Southeast Asia region. In the upcoming Super Robot Wars X, fans will see improvements in the quality of the game system and graphics, with a new world view and story.
- Extensive Title Line-up
In addition to titles like Aura Battler Dunbine, Mobile Suit Gundam F91, and Mazinkaiser that appear occasionally in this series, titles that surpass the mecha genre like Mashin Hero Wataru, Buddy Complex, Gundam Reconguista in G, and Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water also make an appearance.
- High-Resolution Graphics for Breathtaking Battle Scenes
Battle scenes with high-quality graphics and detailed movement are rendered by utilizing an improved processor. On top of the highly popular battle cut-scene animations seen in the previous Super Robot Wars V, this series will feature pilot cut-scenes for some characters. Character animations are also rendered naturally and dynamically.
- New Robots & Battle Scenes
Introducing new battle scenes from newly added robots in the latest Super Robot Wars X!
Buddy Complex, Mashin Hero Wataru, Gundam Reconguista in G, and Nadia The Secret of Blue Water
- Special Original Mech “Cybaster”
Cybaster, the lead mech from the Super Robot Wars OG saga Masou Kishin (The Lord of Elemental), makes a special appearance along with its pilot Masaki Andoh.
For full details on this game check out our blog article here.
2nd PRIZE: New DualShock 4 CUH-ZCT2 Series (Silver) + Ni No Kuni II
The new Wireless Controller for PS4 (DUALSHOCK®4) allows the light from the light bar to emit on the touchpad, making a new luminous line in the same color as that of the light bar. This provides gamers with visual information, such as which character they control or health status, at a glance for more intuitive gameplay. Furthermore, the new DUALSHOCK®4 supports USB communication in addition to the currently available Bluethooth® communication, allowing users to have control also via cable.
- Headphone Jack
- Reduced controller latency
- Share button
Ni no Kuni is a game series project of Level-5 Inc., that has been praised as being among the best modern role-playing game. The game’s visual design, soundtrack, unique gameplay, the characters and the story are just some of the factors that lift the game’s name to the peak of its success.
- All-Star Production – LEVEL-5’s mastery of the RPG genre is combined with music composed by the renowned Joe Hisaishi and character designs by animation artist Yoshiyuki Momose
- Captivating Story – A charming and tragic tale unfolds as Evan, a boy prince learns how to become a leader and build a kingdom
- Role Playing Mastery – New and traditional RPG elements expertly crafted and designed featuring dozens of locations to explore, hundreds of creatures to battle and a wealth of quests and secrets to uncover throughout the sweeping journey
- Another World – Stunning visuals recreate the world of Ni no Kuni and immerse players into an incredibly vibrant, animated land filled with a new cast of delightful characters to meet
- Dynamic Fights – Battle against fierce foes utilizing an exciting real-time battle system
For full details on this game check out our Blog article here.
Far Cry 5 is an upcoming action-adventure and first-person shooter video game designed for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It is a game developed by numbers of outstanding developers namely Ubisoft Reflections, Ubisoft Montreal, Ubisoft Kiev, Ubisoft Shanghai, and Ubisoft Toronto. It is the latest installment in the award-winning franchise of Far Cry. The game is expected for its widespread launch as it will hit the following countries – US, Europe, Australia, Japan, and Asia. The announced release date is on the 27th of March 2018. While in Japan, it will launch in the same month however it will be on the 29th.
- SPARK THE FIRES OF RESISTANCE AGAINST A FANATIC CULT – Stranded in hostile territory, find strength in the community around you to lead a resistance against a cult taking over Hope County, Montana
- CARVE YOUR OWN PATH – The freedom to go in any direction – you decide the when, the where, and the how. From the moment you enter Hope County you have the freedom to tackle the world in any order you choose
- A WORLD THAT EVOLVES – Play your way against Joseph Seed and his fanatical followers in a dynamic open world that adapts and reacts to the choices you make
- DYNAMIC TOYS – Tear up the countryside in iconic American vehicles you can make your own; from muscle cars to big rigs, from ATVs to tractors
Read our blog article for full details on this game here.