“Stories of the Dragon” live-action trailers for Yakuza 6: The Song of Life
Yakuza 6: The Song of Life
PlayStation 4™ – JAPAN & ASIA – BUY NOW!
Long live The Dragon of Dojima, Kazuma Kiryu
Sega launches a new series of live-action of Yakuza 6: The Song of Life trailers. These trailers mirror the protagonist of the game Kazuma Kiryu through the perspective of some of the memorable characters of the entire Yakuza series.
But before to introduce the live-action trailers, Yakuza 6: The Song of Life or Ryu Ga Gotoku: Inochi no Uta in Japanese title is already available on our website. The Japanese version of the game was released last December 8, 2016. Meanwhile, the Asian version of the game with English subtitles was released last March 20, 2018. Grab your copies now! Buy now!
“Fans will remember Tatsu, Yuina, and Haruka from the substories ‘Prodigal Son,’ (Yakuza: Kiwami), ‘The Bouncer’ (Yakuza: Kiwami), and ‘Another Haruka’ (Yakuza 5), In this series, we catch up with each of these characters as they remember the time they crossed paths with the Dragon, who not only put himself in harm’s way to save them from danger, but also demonstrated a generosity and resolve that changed their lives for years to come. ” – Jacob Nahin (Sega Senior PR Manager) via PlayStation Blog
In the entire course of the Yakuza, the protagonist Kazuma Kiryu represents justice and strength. He’s a good man who is willing to help others even his life is on the line. The irony is he’s from a criminal organization. But he proves himself that even he’s from a criminal organization, he brings goodness in the entire Yakuza series.
To celebrate the release of Yakuza 6: The Song of Life, Sega collaborates with the Liquid Advertising to explore the life of the Legend of the Dragon of Dojima from the perspective of memorable characters of the game. They have small but important roles in Kiryu’s journey in the Yakuza series.
Here are the live-action trailers. Each of the trailers is filmed in Japan. Watch it below:
Chapter 1: The Bouncer
Yuina, a respected club owner, deals with an unruly customer as she recalls the time she met Kiryu.
Chapter 2: Another Haruka
Haruka takes us back in time through the streets and playgrounds of the neighborhood she grew up in.
Chapter 3: Prodigal Son
Tatsu pieces together tattered memories while wandering the streets of the business district he calls home.
For the brief background of the game, Kazuma Kiryu spends three years in prison in order to maintain a peaceful life with his foster children. However, after his release from prison, he discovers Haruka is missing. He also discovers that Haruka is in the coma because of a hit and run accident and she has a newborn baby Haruto. He travels along with the baby to Hiroshima to unveil the mysteries of Haruka during his absence.
The Western release of Yakuza 6: The Song of Life is on April 17, 2018. This is now available for pre-order. Western game geeks, Pre-order yours now!
- Enter the “Dragon Engine” – Explore the world of Yakuza like never before. Yakuza 6 is the first current-gen Yakuza title that was developed from the ground up for the PS4, introducing the seedy Japanese underworld with detailed visuals, lifelike animations, a new physics engine, interactive storefronts, seamless transitions and more
- Explore Kamurocho Reborn and the Scenic Views of Onomichi – Speaking of Dragon Engine, the hypnotic lights, opportunistic inhabitants, and hedonistic distractions of Kamurocho look better than ever. Revamped minigames like karaoke, batting cages, darts, hostesses, and the SEGA arcade have been streamlined for maximum pleasure, and new additions like the RIZAP Gym, Cat Café, and Clan Creator are the purrfect distractions after a long night of bashing heads! But it’s also time to get away from the hustle and bustle of city life to play tourist in beautiful Onomichi. This tranquil coastal community is home to plenty of local activities like bar mingling, spearfishing (think action-packed rail shooter … with fish), and more!
- Let the Bodies Hit the Floor – Yakuza 6 Kiryu is a 100% certified thugfed OG, so that means he’s a battle-hardened veteran when it comes to the art of street fighting. Although he utilizes one fighting style this time around, you best believe Kiryu hits like a truck. Devastating combos and bone-breaking Heat Actions make a return, but now the Dragon of Dojima can fill up a meter to engage Extreme Heat Mode. When activated, Kiryu glows blue and unleashes heavy-damage combos with his fists or any “tool” that’s close at hand
- Fully Voiced Japanese Audio – For the first time in series history, every line and piece of dialogue is fully voiced in Japanese. Let the dramatic story and absurd humor of the series unfold like an interactive foreign film experience
- Experience to be a ‘Yakuza’ in Yakuza 6: The Song of Life
- Be The First Get A Hold OF The Yakuza 6: The Song of Life With Its Asia Version
Why not sign up for our newsletter and
be informed of our exclusive deals and upcoming sales first? Click the button below!