The English Dubbed Trailer for BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle is Here!
BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle
PlayStation 4™ & Nintendo™ Switch – US, EU, JP & ASIA – PRE-ORDER NOW!
The game developer Arc System Works launches the first English dubbed trailer of BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle (ブレイブルー クロスタグバトル). This game is available on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch in the US, Europe, Japan and the Asia Pacific. The Asia Pacific version of the game has multi-language available. Languages include such as English, Japanese, Korean, and simplified and traditional Chinese. The game is now available for pre-order!
Remember the release dates game geeks: Japan & Asia – May 3, North America – June 5, Europe – Summer 2018
|BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle (Multi-Language) (PlayStation 4™, ASIA)||US$ 49.99 pre|
|BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle (Multi-Language) (Nintendo™ Switch, ASIA)||US$ 49.99 pre|
|BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle (PlayStation 4™, EUR)||US$ 49.99 pre|
|BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle (Nintendo™ Switch, EUR)||US$ 49.99 pre|
|BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle (Nintendo™ Switch, US)||US$ 49.99 pre|
|Blazblue: Cross Tag Battle (PlayStation 4™, JPN)||US$ 54.99 pre|
|BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle (PlayStation 4™, US)||US$ 49.99 pre|
|Blazblue: Cross Tag Battle (Nintendo™ Switch, JPN)||US$ 52.99 pre|
Here’s the English dubbed trailer for BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle. Watch it below:
BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle is an upcoming 2D fighting game. It features characters from Arc System Works’ BlazBlue, Atlus’ Persona 4 Arena, French Bread’s Under Night In-Birth, & Rooster Teeth’s RWBY. This game allows you to switch characters during the battle. Of course, remember you have a health bar to monitor. Defeat your opponent using the moves of your character to diminish the opponent’s health bar.
For more information, see it below:
- CROSS – Cross over between 4 different universes! Play as characters from the BlazBlue, Persona, Under Night In-Birth , and (for the first time ever in a fighting game), RWBY series
- TAG – Dive deep into the accessible 2 vs 2 gameplay system in a gorgeous 2D tag team based fighting game. Overwhelm your opponents with the tag-team “Crush Assault”!
- BATTLE – Take the fight to your friends, online, or against CPU opponents in robust single and multiplayer modes
- LOOK GOOD DOING IT – High definition anime styled 2D characters alongside beautiful 3D backgrounds and smooth animation brings the game to life
- ARC ASSEMBLED – Developed by Arc System Works, creators and developers of critically acclaimed and fan favorite fighting series BlazBlue, Guilty Gear , and Dragon Ball Fighter Z
- A Mix Of Four Franchises For One Sizzling Fighting Game – BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle
- BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle Multi-Language Is Heading To Asia On May!
Why not sign up for our newsletter and
be informed of our exclusive deals and upcoming sales first? Click the button below!