Fate/Extella Link is Coming to Japan this June 07 for PS4 & PSVita!
PlayStation 4™ & PlayStation Vita – JAPAN – PRE-ORDER NOW!
Marvelous Entertainment brings Fate/Extella Link (フェイト／エクステラ リンク) to Japan this June 07, 2018. This game is available on Sony video game consoles, the PS4 and PSVita. This game takes place in the Fate/Extra and Fate/Extra CCC World. Are you ready for this action RPG? Fate/Extella Link is now available for pre-orders!
|Fate/Extella Link (PlayStation 4™, JPN)||US$ 75.99 pre|
|Fate/Extella Link (PlayStation Vita, JPN)||US$ 58.99 pre|
The Master and Nero win the Holy Grail. Of course, both awarded as the Regalia. Regalia is a ring that proves their authority over the Servants around. But, Tamamo, Regalia’s leader, with Altera (Destroyer of Civilization) defy the Regalia. Now, the world of Extella is on the verge of brutality and violence.
Enjoy the game with the high-resolution graphics and the controls center to the Servant-based actions. These actions will unfold the next version of the moon world. There are 16 playable Servants from Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star. There will be new playable characters available soon. Defeat the enemies using the Servant’s action with overwhelming power. A power that’s beyond human understanding.
We have available Limited Editions below check the inclusions below!
|Fate/Extella Link [Premium Limited Edition] (PlayStation 4™, JPN)||US$ 149.99 soon|
|Fate/Extella Link [Premium Limited Edition] (PlayStation Vita, JPN)||US$ 129.99 pre|
- PS4/PS Vita Game: Fate/Extella Link
- Mahjong Tile Set: Aruko Wada-illustrated “Moon Holy Tile”
- Special box: Aruko Wada-illustrated
- Product code: Nameless Costume “Archer of Justice”
- Soundtrack CD
|Fate/Extella Link (PlayStation 4™, US)||soon|
The Western release of Fate/Extella Link is still on TBA. So, please wait for it Western game geeks!
- A New Story Centered on New Servant Charlemagne – A carefree young man who rather bluntly says he is not very well suited to be king. He decides his actions and aesthetic based on “whether it’s cool” or “whether it’s tacky.” Even if it’s bad for himself, or bad for his Master…
- Reborn Action and Graphics: High-Speed Servant Action – A further enhanced system with evolved graphics and controls centered on Servant-based action. A new battle of Servants will unfold in the the next version of the moon world
- All 16 Servants from Fate/Extella are Playable – In addition to all 16 playable Servants from Fate/Extella: The Umbral Star, new Servants will also be playable. Defeat thousands of enemies with overwhelming power beyond human understanding
- New Outfits for the “Master,” the Player Avatar – The “Master” is the protagonist and player character, and together with their Servant will spin a new tale. Not only can you choose from a male or female Master, since you can also freely change their name, an offshoot of the player themself will appear in the game
- The Moon’s World – The territory ruled over by Nero and Tamamo is even more wonderful and gorgeous. And newer than that, buildings reminiscent of churches seem to be appearing. A new area will also appear. It appears to float in midair, and seems to be able to freely move around