Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition – Falke is Coming!
Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition
PlayStation 4™ – US, EU, JP & ASIA – BUY NOW!
Capcom releases a new character, Falke, in Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition this April 24. Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition is the first major updated version of Street Fighter V. This game was released last January 16, 2018, before introducing the new character. You will be happy to know we still have stocks for this game. Available in US, Europe, Japan and Asia versions. Buy now!
Here’s the new character of Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition roaster, Falke! Watch her trailer below.
Falke was built to be an alternative clone for M. Bison. However, Shadaloo experimented her. She trained to achieve perfection day and night. She has the ability to fill the Psycho Power into an object and release it especially using her staff, Harmony. She was desperate to escape in the hands of Shadaloo. Finally, Ed rescued her.
Using her staff, Falke utilizes it to keep her opponents at range. By holding down any punch button, she charges up and stores Psycho Power. Until the punch button releases in three different ways.: standing, air and crouching.
Falke is available for MSRP $5.99 or 100,000 fight money or as part of the Season 3 Character Pass. If you buy her as part of the Season 3 Character Pass, you also get her Battle Costumes with 3-10 and her default costume color 3-10. See the screenshots of her costumes below.
Let’s welcome Falke in the Street Fighter Roaster. Buy now our physical copies of Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition now.
If you want to buy the game digitally, you can avail our PlayStation Network Cards. See it here.
By the way, are you also aware that HK accounts will give you the same game but with a cheaper price? Check our feature here to know more about it.
- Arcade Mode – Choose from six different paths themed after classic Street Fighter games
- Gallery – Unlock hundreds of illustrations as you play through Arcade Mode
- Extra Battle – Complete timed challenges to obtain exclusive costumes throughout 2018
- New V-Triggers – Each character will have two V-Triggers, adding even more depth to the combat system
- New Visuals – The user interface is being redesigned with new color schemes, revised menus, and exciting pre-and-post-fight effects
Why not sign up for our newsletter and
be informed of our exclusive deals and upcoming sales first? Click the button below!