[Alert] Monster Hunter World Update 3.0 on 19 April
Capcom announced the Monster Hunter World free update 3.0 out of the blue, the updates patch will be available on 19 April this Thursday. Major update with a totally new elder dragon – Kulve Taroth and a new map – The Caverns of El Dorado. Of course, the new monster means come with new weapons and armor set – Kulve Taroth α & β. Let take a look the preview trailer! （final always the best lol）
Major Additions and Changes
- An Interface menu and an option called HUD/Help Text Size have been added under the Options menu on the title screen. You can now adjust HUD text size to be larger than the default size.
To go along with this new option, the “Subtitle Text Size” option added in PS4 Ver 2.00/Xbox One 220.127.116.11 has been moved from the in-game options menu to the title screen options menu.
- A feature to sort investigations has been added to the Manage Investigations screen.
- You can now sell all Trade-in Items at once when selling items.
- Pressing the Square button on PS4 or X button on Xbox One allows you to switch between the Decoration name and Skill name when setting decorations.
- You can now preview armor at the Smithy even with Layered Armor equipped.
- An update has been made to squad management so players who haven’t logged in for 30 days aren’t automatically kicked from the squad.
- A tweak has been made so the camera is not forced to follow an active Scoutfly trail when fast traveling or returning to camp after fainting.
- You can now cultivate Ivy at Botanical Research.
- If a field researcher with important dialogue is present during an Expedition, an exclamation mark (!) will be displayed beside that character’s name on the World Map when departing.
- The Search Via Play History description text has been reworded to be easier to understand. The function itself has not changed.
Previous: Search for an Online Session that you joined based on your play history.
Now: Search for an Online Session based on your play history.
(Cannot find a previous met player if they’ve left the Online Session.)
- Flash Pod effectiveness against Tempered Monsters will gradually decline after multiple uses, and will cease to have any effect at all after a certain point.
- To coincide with the Tempered Monster’s increased resistance to flash pods, the special rewards from Tempered Monster Investigations have been reworked to produce better results.
Threat Level 1 Special Rewards will now produce Warped Feystones.
Threat Level 2 Special Rewards will now produce Shining Streamstones.
Threat Level 3 Special Rewards will produce Shining Streamstones more frequently.
Some spy screenshots from Inside-games
Seem Kulve Taroth is the only owner of the new map.
The new system of the mission, which relates to your mission process and rewards.
The new system seems will get different kinds of weapon and items, just a treasure box.
The very first look of the Kulve’s weapon.
From the last update, Capcom also brings us tons of action set in the PlayStation store, remember to check it on PlayStation Store and all PSN cards available in Play-Asia. If you still not try the Monster Hunter World yet, please get one definitely worth you a while!!!