Locke Cole Joins The Fray in Dissidia Final Fantasy NT
Dissidia Final Fantasy NT
PlayStation 4™ – US, EU & ASIA
Calling out all Dissidia Final Fantasy fans out there! A new update has been confirmed for this game. And it is a new DLC character. Hurrah! And yes, the one that you see in the poster above and the title is correct. So, let us welcome the newest addition to Dissidia, Locke Cole from Final Fantasy VI!
“A treasure hunter and trail-worn traveler, searching the world over for relics of the past…”
So, for those who are not familiar with the game, Dissidia Final Fantasy NT is a fighting game mixed with RPG Elements. It is developed by Team Ninja and published by Square Enix in Japan last January 11. And the game also had its worldwide release on January 30.
The game is still available on our website. Click the button below to grab yours!
And now, let’s talk about the main course of this blog, Locke Cole. Square Enix has officially revealed this update via Dissidia Final Fantasy broadcast. So, if you have visited the site, you can see the live chat portion on the right side. And by the looks of it, some gamers are excited to have Locke in the game, and some are not.
Locke is the second DLC character of the game, after Vayne Carudas Solidor. Locke will become available by the end of June.
So, if you want to get Locke and include him in the fray, you can grab your PSN Cards here on our website. Click that button below to grab yours.
You can watch the reveal trailer for Locke below and as well as the gameplay.
And by the way, we have something great to offer folks! Do you know that HK accounts will provide you the same game and comes at a cheaper price? Cool, right? Well, you better check our feature here to know more about its wonders.
For more information about the game, you can read the details below.
- Final Fantasy, everything you could ever want – Over 20 playable Final Fantasy heroes and villains to play, over ten iconic battle arenas, legendary summons, tons of weapons to equip and moogles
- The return from Eos – Noctis makes his triumphant return to the PS4 as a combatant, fighting to save the world of Dissidia
- Legendary narrative – Dive into an all-new Final Fantasy story, written by writer Kazushige Nojima (Fantasy VII Remake, Final Fantasy XV, Final Fantasy X, Kingdom Hearts, and Kingdom Hearts II)
- Your fantasy. Your fight – Each battle you wage, you will gain XP and gil to deepen the customization of your Final Fantasy champion – from EX skills to weapons to skins, level up
- Only the brave survive – The bravery combat system allows a much deeper and more methodical approach to the fighting game genre, separating luck from skill
Wait up, folks! Don’t you want to sign up for our newsletter first and be informed of our exclusive deals and upcoming sales? See for yourself all the great deals we can offer and hit that button below!