Welcome Emiko in Blade Strangers to Join the Fight
Nintendo™ Switch – US
Hello there folks! Nicalis showers us with a lot of Blade Strangers updates recently. Well, another update is here to serve us! Nicalis released a new trailer for this fighting game! She’s ready to battle along with the cast! Introducing Emiko from Sayonara Umihara Kawase!
Blade Strangers is now open for pre-orders. Coming to Nintendo Switch this Summer 2018 in North America.
Here’s the official announcement of Nicalis on their official Twitter account. Well, here you go! See it below.
EMIKO Plays to Win!
From Sayonara Umihara Kawase, she clings to the back of her giant pet cat, Shakemaru!!
Playable in #BladeStrangers on #NintendoSwitch #PS4 #Steam summer 2018! pic.twitter.com/j7EjJRahbN
— Nicalis, Inc. (@nicalis) May 21, 2018
We know you are waiting for this one! Get ready as Emiko is coming to fight along with her giant cat Shakemaru. Watch her trailer below game geeks!
Emiko is from the famous Super Famicom series Umihara Kawase. Emiko is a nine-year-old girl who is a childhood friend of Kawase. By the way, Kawase is also a playable character in Blade Strangers.
For the brief background of this awesome game, Blade Stranger is a fighting game. For beginners, this is easy along with the four button controls to deal damage against to the opponents. With the touch of the old-school fighting game, it peaks the interest to the gamers especially to the fans of fighting games.
Get ready for this crossover fighting game filled with beautiful anime drawings! Game geeks, what are you waiting for? You better prepare! Pre-order the game now and wait for the release date.
Still curious about the game itself? Well, we have more information about the game below. Scroll down and see the information below.
- Fighter roster includes characters from previous Studio Saizensen games (like Code of Princess and Sayonara Umihara Kawase ), Nicalis games (like Cave Story+ ) and other surprise entrants
- Each character has three alternate color settings and their own familiar “home” stage
- Proprietary development system transforms 3-D models and animation into 2-D spritework; every frame looks like a gorgeous anime drawing
- Online competition with minimum input lag
- Accessible controls designed to bring fresh blood to the ranks of fighting game fans worldwide
Want to have some exclusive deals with us? Well, sign up for our newsletter. Click the button below!