Octo Expansion: Splatoon 2’s INKredible and INKoming DLC
Octo Expansion/Splatoon 2
It’s INKredible. It’s INKciting. And this time, it offers a new INKcentive to its fan. Are you ready for INKoming DLC for Splatoon 2?
Splatoon 2 makes our summer a little bit hotter with its Octo Expansion. This is a DLC for Splatoon 2 which allows players to play as an Octoling for the first time. It’s a single-player campaign with Octo-themed in-game gear.
What’s exciting to note about the Octo Expansion is the fact that it features 80 missions. It stars Agent 8 who lost her memories and find herself in a dark subway platform. And it’s your duty to find your way going to the Inkopolis’ surface.
- Play as an Octoling who’s lost her memory in a new single-player adventure spanning 80 missions.
- Navigate an underground facility to reach the surface of Inkopolis.
- Take on a variety of mission types packed with new challenges you won’t find in the main game.
- Complete the campaign to unlock Octolings (Girl or Boy) as playable characters in multiplayer* battles.
- Unravel mysteries hidden below Inkopolis with Pearl, Marina, & Cap’n Cuttlefish.
Don’t be the last one to have this special octo-themed in-game gear. Buy your Octo Expansion DLC already. Get your Nintendo eShop to purchase it below!
But before anything else, get a hold of the physical copy of Splatoon 2 for Nintendo Switch. And we have an INKciting news for you. We have a copy of Splatoon 2 only for you! Click the button below!
Read more of the description of Splatoon 2 below:
Ink-splatting action is back and fresher than ever
Get hyped for the sequel to the hit game about splatting ink and claiming turf, as the squid-like Inklings return in a colorful and chaotic 4 vs. 4 action shooter. For the first time, take Turf War battles on-the-go via local multiplayer in portable play styles. You can also compete in frenetic online matches like before. Two years have passed since the release of Splatoon, and two years have also passed in the game world, leading to an evolution in fashion trends and new styles of weapons and gear. Staying fresh never looked so good.
And how about a Splatoon 2 [Starter Edition] for a starter? We’ve got you covered again. Get your copy now!
Get yourself acquainted with the news that we’ve covered regarding Splatoon 2. Read the related blogs that we have for the said game.
- Major Updates for Splatoon 2 Are Coming Very Soon!
- Get Inkified in Splatoon 2 [Starter Edition]
- Splatoon 2 – A Shocking News is Coming this June 09
During Nintendo’s presentation at E3 2018, the release date was finally announced! Hence, we have a specific date to look forward to the Octo Expansion.
The #Splatoon2: Octo Expansion will be available tomorrow evening! Help Agent 8 regain their memory as you explore the mysterious underground test facility & tackle 80 tricky single-player missions! https://t.co/0gFQMynaBN pic.twitter.com/D6BNisDd85
— Nintendo of America (@NintendoAmerica) June 12, 2018