The Adventures of Jin in Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom – Coming this 2018
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom
PS4™ & SWITCH – US
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom is an upcoming side-scrolling adventure by Atelier and FDG Entertainment. The game is set to release sometime this 2018 for PS4, Switch, Xbox One, and PC.
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom is a spiritual successor to Wonder Boy III: The Dragon’s Trap, created by Ryuichi Nishizawa. Further details are still to be announced during the Nintendo show at E3 2018 on the next coming days.
In the meantime, you can check out below the new trailer released for the game.
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom brings you to the Monster World Kingdom. The story centers on its boy protagonist named, Jin. Jin is on a mission to stop his Uncle from doing magic that causes chaos throughout the Kingdom. And you are challenged to follow his role and take on the journey to save the entire state.
Step into the colorful yet challenging open-world of the game and get ready for combat! Use all your wits and skills to solve mind-blowing puzzles in order to advance through the story. Discover powerful weapons and items as you explore hidden passages and use it to overcome huge bosses.
Furthermore, you can also switch to six various animals transformations as you progress through the game. This includes a frog that can utilize its own tongue to swing on hoops. Plus, there’s a snake who can climb up slimy areas. And, there’s a cute little pig, too!
Each of these animals possesses their own unique skills and abilities that can be very beneficial on your journey.
So, are you willing to join Jin on his epic adventure? Pre-order for the PS4 and Switch version is now open on our website. Save your copies now!
- Switch between up to 6 playable characters – Each character feels different and all of them keep the gameplay fresh and exciting
- Unlock new paths and secrets with special equipment – Look for magic weapons and equipment that gradually open up the world
- Over 15 hours of an epic adventure – Explore the new ‘Monster World’ in a huge interconnected environment
- Soundtrack from Japanese superstar composers – Yuzo Koshiro, Motoi Sakuraba, Michiru Yamane, Keiki Kobayashi and Takeshi Yanagawa
- Full HD graphics at 60 frames per second – The game supports 1080p/60fps (docked) and 720p/60fps (portable mode)
- HD Rumble support – Feel the action with high-performance HD Rumble support
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom is one of the confirmed games that will be released for pre-order at the E3 2018. Don’t miss the chance to be the first one to reserve a copy. Sign up for our newsletter and get real-time news and updates for this game. Click the button below!
For more updates and announcements about E3 2018, click the button below.