Take a Look on the Late Middle Ages in The Guild 3 for PC
The Guild 3
PC – EUROPE
We are going back to the year 1400 with The Guild 3. The Guild 3 is a strategy game for Windows. Are you ready to travel back through time in Middle Europe? This will launch on June 30. Of course, this is available only in Europe but you can order on our website. What are you waiting for? Pre-order this game now!
We are taking a close look at the Late Middle Ages in Europe. What kind of lifestyle people lived in this era? Well, let’s take a look at a brief history of the Late Middle Ages.
This was the period of European history last from 1250 to 1500 AD. This era set a series of plagues including The Great Famine of 1315 to 1317 and the Black Death. Because of these plagues, half of the population were reduced. Social inequalities were evident in this era. France and England experienced serious peasant uprising. Catholic Church was shattered by the Papal Schism. Overall, these events were considered as the crisis of the Late Middle Ages.
Now, let’s focus on the game. One of the goals of this game is to build your family dynasty. This dynasty must last for centuries. Of course, prove your skills as a craftworker and in trades. Well, you must perfect your schemes when politics is involved. Play this with your friend up to 16 players. There’s a free play mode to choose. Either you choose between the objective story free play or create and break alliances free play.
Are you ready to build your family dynasty in The Guild? Reserve your copies right now!
- AI System – The EHE (Evolutive Human Emulator), the new AI system in The Guild 3, is adaptive, dependent on the 6 trait-system, and with said AI, behavioral patterns evolve because of its inherent ability to adapt to any given need and desire system
- Societies – In The Guild 3, the societies can be compared to very powerful social clubs. Some of them, like the Freemasons or the Smithsguild, are publicly known, others, such as the Guild of Thieves or the Warlocks’ Circle, are kept secret
- City Districts – New neighborhoods are being created within a city through political intervention/general rise in population, or similar environmental circumstances
- Economy – After you have established your financial basis, you have the option to set to automatic and focus on politics, intrigues, and increase your power/influence/wealth etc
- Sandbox – Forge your dynasty (you create your own “goal” of the game, become sovereign (with “good” or “evil” behaviour), dominate the city or the whole scenario (economically, politically) or annihilate all of your competitors, build up your own dynasty and choose how you want to play the game
- Huge Replay-Value – AI makes every scenario look, feel, and play differently, as the need and desire based system influences the AI behaviour in a (seemingly) random way; Random-based global events, e.g. famine, plagues, war, town fires; Actions from other players (or from yourself) like revolts in neighbourhoods, trade embargos and other economic measures
- Character / Dynasty Evolution – There are a complex tree of skills, professions, actions and bonuses waiting for you to be unlocked
- Multiplayer with up to 16 Players
Want to have some exclusive deals with us? Well, sign up for our newsletter. Click the button below!
© 2018 Play-Asia.com. OK to reproduce if copyright note stays intact.