Mario Tennis Aces: Rafael Nadal Battles Against Mario in the Latest Trailer
Mario Tennis Aces
Nintendo™ Switch – US, EU, AU & JAPAN
We are getting near to the launch date of Mario Tennis Aces. However, Mario has new competition in the newest trailer for this game.
He battles against The King of Clay, Rafael Nadal. Take a look at the newest trailer.
As you can see in the trailer, Mario and Nadal battle against each other. Mario showcased his real abilities. However, it was hard for him to defeat the Spaniard Grand Slam winner.
For a brief background of Rafael Nadal, he’s professional tennis player. Currently, he’s the #1 in men’s singles tennis thanks to ATP. He’s known as The King of Clay. He’s the best tennis player in clay-court. Currently, he won 17 Grand Slam singles including 11 from French Open, three from US Open, two from Wimbledon and one from Australian Open.
Mario Tennis Aces coming this June 22 in North America, Europe, Australia, and Japan. Are you ready to be the Greatest player in tennis? What are you waiting for? Pre-order this game now!
Click here to read all the articles related to Mario Tennis Aces.
- New Characters – Over 15 characters with their own distinct characteristics and different ways to play
- Zone Shot – Lets you pinpoint any spot you want to aim at using motion controls
- Trick Shot – Maneuvers that might be tricky to handle but can be of great help if you pull it off
- Special Shot – Powerful enough to hit the enemy’s racket off their hands, but it doesn’t guarantee a free point as it can also be blocked
- Swing Mode – Will let you use the Joy-Con motion control to play the game in a different way that will have your body moving
- Online multiplayer – Will let you play with faraway friends for up to 4P multiplayer. There will also be online tournaments to compete against other players. Participating in these online tournaments will reward you with special in-game outfits and additional characters
Want to have some exclusive deals with us? Well, sign up for our newsletter. Click the button below!