Be the Drum Master in Taiko no Tatsujin: Nintendo Switch Version!
Taiko no Tatsujin: Nintendo Switch Version!
Nintendo™ Switch – JAPAN & ASIA
- Swing your Joy-cons like a drumstick
- Over 70 songs to be included
- English Version for the Asia Pacific Version – the English language patch will be available on August 9
Bandai Namco and Nintendo have something musical to offer for their fans. They will bring this upcoming rhythm game for Nintendo Switch. Taiko no Tatsujin (太鼓之達人) or Taiko Master in the English will hit Japan and the Asia Pacific continent this July 19, 2018. Are you ready to hit your joy-cons like drumsticks on your Switch? Well, folks, you know what’s next? Click the button to reserve your copies right now!
PS: The Asia Pacific version will have an English language patch available on August 9! You only buy this on our website so, pre-order yours now!
Katsu and Don are back on track! Get ready to release your inner drummer soul with Katsu and Don. The main goal of Taiko no Tatsujin is to hit the Taiko drum in the chosen song. It must match the notes being played. Remember, there are a variety of genres to choose from. It includes Game Music, Classical, Variety, Vocaloid song, Anime theme songs, Pop and etc.
Here are the confirmed songs for this game. See it below.
Confirmed Songs for Taiko no Tatsujin: Nintendo Switch Version!
|“Aloha” (From Pokemon Sun & Moon’s anime)||“Odore Dore Dora Doraemon Ondo” (From Doraemon)|
|“Be the One” (From Kamen Rider Build)||“RPG”|
|“Cha-La Head-Cha-La” (From Dragon Ball Z)||“R.Y.U.S.E.I.”|
|“A Cruel Angel’s Thesis” (From Neon Genesis Evangelion)||“Splatoon 2 Medley” (From Splatoon 2)|
|“Dokomademo ~How Far I’ll Go~” (From Moana)||“Takane no Haneko-san”|
|“Grip & Breakdown!! Tatsujin Edit.” (From Touhou Project)||“Tengoku to Jigoku Jokyoku”|
|“Haikei Doppelganger” (Gumi Vocaloid song by Kemu)||“Tomo ni”|
|“Howling” (From The Seven Deadly Sins: Revival of the Commandments)||“TT –Japanese Ver.-“|
|“Itsumo Nando Demo” (From Spirited Away)||“YouTube Theme Song”|
|“Jump Up, Super Star! Short Version” (From Super Mario Odyssey)||“Zenzenzense” (from Your Name)|
Are you ready to beat your joy-cons and be the Taiko Master with this game?
Taiko Drum Controller for Nintendo Switch
Hold up! For you to enjoy the game more, we have available Taiko Drum Controller exclusively for Nintendo Switch. It’s now open for pre-orders. Reserve this cute drum controller right now.
For more info about this drum controller, read the article here.
- Swing the Joy-Cons Like Drumsticks – One feature of Taiko no Tatsujin: Nintendo Switch Version! is the “Furifuri Performance” control method, where you swing the Joy-Cons like drumsticks to enjoy a Taiko Drum Master experience just like you were at the arcade. The “Don” note is hit with a straight downward swing of the Joy-Cons, while the “Kat” note is hit with a diagonal downward swing. HD Rumble is also supported, allowing you to feel each strike of the drums. Taiko Drum Master: Nintendo Switch Version! also supports TV mode, table mode, and handheld mode, allow you to perform whenever and wherever. Additionally, up to four Switch units can connect and play performances together in local multiplayer
- Performance Characters that Possess Various Performance Skills – Performance characters are one of the new elements in Taiko no Tatsujin: Nintendo Switch Version! Before starting a performance, you can select a performance character. Each character possesses various performance skills, so be sure to challenge songs that you have never played before
- Master Drumsticks – If you select the Master Drumsticks character, there will be no distinction between “Don” and “Kat” notes allowing you to simply swing the Joy-Cons to match the rhythm
- Lantern Eel – If you select the Lantern Eel character, you can barrage the drums to get a high score
Don’t miss the chance to be the first one to reserve a copy. Sign up for our newsletter and get real-time news and updates for this game. Click the button below!