Will Shadow of the Tomb Raider Make Lara Croft Deadliest By Far? Find Out More!
SHADOW OF THE TOMB RAIDER
PlayStation 4™ & Xbox One™ – US, EU, JP, AU, ASIA
- Shadow of the Tomb will be deadlier than ever.
- The game features a hidden Mayan city, Paititi, which will be the largest hub ever for the said franchise.
- An Immersion Mode will let players hear background conversations in their native languages.
Experience Lara Croft’s defining moment as she becomes the Tomb Raider. In Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Lara must master a deadly jungle, overcome terrifying tombs, and persevere through her darkest hour. As she races to save the world from a Maya apocalypse, Lara will ultimately be forged into the Tomb Raider she is destined to be.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider sends Lara Croft into Paititi, an Inca-inspired community, that she thought was long gone. It has been in isolation for hundreds of years. Its isolation is also the same reason behind why it has been under the control of a cult.
Paititi features quite a big hub for gamers to explore. After all, it is teaming with life. Lara Croft will be able to explore places for commerce, textiles, religion, and farming. More so, there are quite a few things that a gamer can let Lara do. Some of these things include buying a new gear, going on missions, and getting to know strangers along the way. It gives you an avenue to get to know more about Paititi’s history.
But what can we expect from Lara Croft in the Shadow of the Tomb Raider? In an interview with Jason Dozois, Shadow of the Tomb Raider’s narrative director, in The Verge, he said:
It means going from someone who wants to possess relics to understanding there’s a greater purpose to that. And she’s still not there yet. She’s getting into things she doesn’t understand. And that’s what she needs to learn — that actions have consequences. She has tremendous power, but she’s still immature.
– The Verge
When it comes to the combat section of the game, gamers who have played its earlier installments will find it quite familiar to start with. Lara will be sporting her usual bow and arrow. Talking about bow and arrow, Lara will be having a new arrow called the Jaguar. Its confuses enemies to fight their comrades on your before they succumb. And of course, we’ll quite expect new ways for her in annihilating her opponents.
PS: Shadow of the Tomb Raider will be playable at the Gamescom 2018!
- Survive and Thrive In the Deadliest Place on Earth – Master an unforgiving jungle setting in order to survive. Explore underwater environments filled with crevasses and deep tunnel systems
- Become One With the Jungle – Outgunned and outnumbered, Lara must use the jungle to her advantage. Strike suddenly and disappear like a jaguar, use mud as camouflage, and instill fear in enemies to sow chaos
- Discover Dark and Brutal Tombs – Tombs are more terrifying than ever before, requiring advanced traversal techniques to reach them, and once inside they are filled with deadly puzzles
- Uncover Living History – Discover a hidden city and explore the biggest hub space ever found in a Tomb Raider game
Wait up, folks! Don’t you want to sign up for our newsletter first and be informed of our exclusive deals and upcoming sales? See for yourself all the great deals we can offer and hit that button below!