Rinoa Heartilly Coming as a DLC Character in Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT
Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT
PlayStation 4™ – US, EU, JAPAN & ASIA
Square Enix surprised us with the newest DLC character in Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT. The game publisher announced it on its latest Dissidia Final Fantasy live stream. Let’s welcome the newest addition to the Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT family, Rinoa Heartilly from Final Fantasy VIII. She joins the DLC characters along with Final Fantasy XII’s Vayne and Final Fantasy VI’s Locke.
Watch her announcement trailer below.
In the trailer, she retains her signature moves featured in the Final Fantasy. She also has her trademark angel wings which can be used in her Angel Wing limit break. She belongs to the shoot-type character, and she will use her Blaster Edge to shoot her opponents from a distance. Plus, her dog, Angelo, will help her to defeat the opponents.
Here are some of her screenshots below.
Are you ready to welcome her in the Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT roster? Rinoa Heartilly will be available first on Dissidia Final Fantasy’s arcade version on July 12. After that, she will be available on PlayStation 4 in late August. Dissidia: Final Fantasy was released last January 2018 worldwide for PlayStation 4. We have available stocks for this one. So, buy yours now before it’s too late.
Do you want to buy the game digitally? We have available PlayStation Networks cards on our website. Click the button to get your PSN cards right now.
To read more about Dissidia: Final Fantasy NT, click here.
- Final Fantasy, everything you could ever want – Over 20 playable Final Fantasy heroes and villains to play, over ten iconic battle arenas, legendary summons, tons of equippable weapons and moogles
- The return from Eos – Noctis makes his triumphant return to the PS4 as a combatant, fighting to save the world of Dissidia
- Legendary narrative – Dive into an all-new Final Fantasy story, written by writer Kazushige Nojima (Fantasy VII Remake, Final Fantasy XV, Final Fantasy X, Kingdom Hearts, and Kingdom Hearts II)
- Your fantasy. Your fight – Each battle you wage, you will gain XP and gil to deepen the customization of your Final Fantasy champion – from EX skills to weapons to skins, level up
- Only the brave survive – The bravery combat system allows a much deeper and more methodical approach to the fighting game genre, separating luck from skill
Want to have some exclusive deals with us? Well, sign up for our newsletter. Click the button below!