Experience Konami’s Anubis Zone of the Enders: Mars in PSVR This September
Anubis Zone of the Enders: Mars
PS4™ & PSVR™ – Japan & US
- A 2003 cult classic mech title remastered for the mech combat fans.
- A game developed by Konami and Cygames.
- This remake is a full-fledged version of the game and not a simple HD upgrade.
- Anubis Zone of the Enders: Mars will let you experience to play the entire game in VR.
Kojima’s classic game, Zone of The Enders, is getting a remaster this 2018 with Anubis Zone of the Enders: Mars. The game is coming with a complete support for virtual reality on PS4.
Enjoy the game with its newly revamped features such as enhanced graphics, 4K support, new sound design, and of course, VR support. The game will release in Japan on September 6. While North America will get the September 4 release date. Anubis Zone of the Enders: Mars is also known as Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner Mars in the West.
Both regions are now open for pre-order here at Play-Asia.com. Get the NA version for only USD 29.99 and the Japan version for USD 46.99. Click the button below to grab yours.
Watch all the trailers released for the game. From Introduction trailer to features trailer to comparison trailer and more. Enjoy watching.
Konami announced Anubis Zone of the Enders: Mars last year at Tokyo Game Show. Originally, the game is planned for a spring release date. But as stated from the information above, the game already got its firm release date.
Also, in a press release, Konami noted that this remake will retain its unique and beautiful visual but in updated 4k. You can see his exact words below:
“All visual and aural elements have been remastered for native 4K resolution. The new game retains the unique and beautiful visuals of the original title, but boasts textures in updated 4K while using surround sound techniques to offer layered and immersive audio effects.”
So, are you now excited to get your hands in the game? Learn more about the game by reading its features below.
- Smoother Gameplay – New gameplay elements that make a more comfortable experience for action game newcomers and ZOE veterans alike
- ＭAＲS Brought to Life – New bonus content made to fully exhibit the world of ZONE OF THE ENDERS The 2nd Runner: M∀RS—complete with VR support.
- Relive the Odyssey from a New Perspective – Since its debut in 2003, Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner has stood as a monumental example of graphics, sound design, and storytelling for the mech action genre. The release of the Zone of the Enders HD Collection in 2012 improved these features while adding others. And now this forever masterpiece will return for its third manifestation
- Enhanced Graphics 4K Resolution – The 2nd Runner’s unique graphics technology, ZOE Shader, returns updated to 4K resolution. With remastered visual effects, this iteration comes close to remake levels of graphics quality. Experience JEHUTY come to life through these stunning imaging improvements
- Brand New Features Play the Entire Game in VR – The 2nd Runner M∀RS features VR support. Enter JEHUTY’s cockpit, fly through the Martian skies, and enter a new dimension of mech action
- Note: Two players available only in Versus Mode (Two players aren’t supported in VR mode)
For the European folks who are looking for the EU version of the game, we got you folks. Play-Asia.com will be opening the pre-orders for EU version soon. So, stay tuned!
Want to know more about our exclusive deals and upcoming sales? Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know all the great deals we can offer!