Face The Dangerous World of Bloodborne – A PS4 Hit that Fits the Budget
Bloodborne (PlayStation Hits)
PlayStation 4™ – EU, JAPAN & ASIA
Face your fears in this dangerous new world, where danger, death and madness lurk around every corner.
- This is a Triple-A title available on its budget price.
- The graphics are influenced by gothicism.
- The 2015 Game of the Year by several credible video game critics.
One of FromSoftware‘s glory game is coming at a budget price. Bloodborne is an action role-playing exclusively for PlayStation 4. The game was released worldwide last March 2015. Several video game review sites including GameTrailers, Eurogamer, Destructoid, and Edge hailed this game as “2015 Game of the Year.” Meanwhile, IGN awarded it as the “2015 PlayStation 4 Game of the Year.” Now, that’s a wow factor.
PlayStation Hits is a compilation of incredible PlayStation 4 which has a lower price than its original price on its first day of release. So, if you miss the game and if you really want to play it badly, Bloodborne is now available on its budget price.
You can also check the complete list of games under PlayStation Hits by clicking the button below:
The European gamers will first play this hit on July 18. Meanwhile the Japanese and the Asian gamers will get this sought-after game on July 26. Are you ready to visit the Victorian era with the Hunter? If you are, click the button above to pre-order yours now only here on Play-Asia.com.
As mentioned, the game sets in the Victorian era. If you’re not quite familiar, this was the era when Queen Victoria became the serving monarch of the country in the United Kingdom. Her reign lasted for 64 years from June 20, 1837, to January 22, 1901. Ideologically, the Victorian era witnessed the resistance to rationalism. This was also the era where the rapid change and development in every single aspect from advances in medical, scientific and technological to the popular growth and location. Because of this one, the Victorian era began to gain optimism that led to great economic growth.
Now, let’s go back to the game itself. Bloodborne follows the protagonist Hunter as he unravels in the city of Yharman, a Victorian-era inspired city known for its medical advances using blood as the main tool. Over the years, many travelers go to the city to seek a remedy to cure their afflictions. Upon arriving in Yharman, the protagonist discovers that the city is inflicted with an endemic illness. This illness transforms most of the inhabitants to bestial creatures. The main objective of the protagonist to stop the plague by navigating the streets of Yharman during the night.
You guys make the way to the different locations of the dilapidated Gothic world of Yharman as you battle against the enemies including the bosses, collect different types of items, interact with a non-player character, open shortcuts and continue the main story. Plan your attack as the creatures lurk in every corner. With the unique variety of weapons, you’ll need the wits, and reflexes to take down the enemies most especially the intelligent creatures that guard the city’s dark secrets.
Face your fears as you go to the dark places of Yharman with the Hunter in Bloodborne. Danger, death, and madness are only evident in Bloodborne. Are you ready? If yes, what are you waiting for? Join the Hunter for the unveiling the dark secrets in Yharman! PRE-ORDER YOURS NOW!
To see more Bloodborne items, click the button below.
- A Terrifying New World – Journey to a horror-filled gothic city where deranged mobs and nightmarish creatures lurk around every corner
- Strategic Action Combat – Armed with a unique arsenal of weaponry, including guns and saw cleavers, you’ll need wits, strategy, and reflexes to take down the agile and intelligent enemies that guard the city’s dark secrets
- A New Generation of Action RPG – Stunningly detailed gothic environments, atmospheric lighting, and advanced new online experiences showcase the power and prowess of the PlayStation 4 system
- Ever-changing Chalice Dungeons to Explore – Use holy chalices to gain entrance to a network of vast underground ruins, filled with traps, beasts, and rewards, to explore and conquer alone or with others
Want to have some exclusive deals with us? Well, sign up for our newsletter. Click the button below!