What to Expect in the Xbox Release of No Man’s Sky? See it Here
No Man’s Sky
Xbox One™ – US & EU
- No Man’s Sky is a vast and beautiful game made by the small team of Hello Games.
- A timed exclusive for the PlayStation 4.
- Updates for this game are pouring and definitely shining.
- The upcoming update for No Man’s Sky is expected to land on July 24th.
- There are 11 things that you shouldn’t miss on the new approach of this game.
No Man’s Sky is no more a PlayStation 4 exclusive. Xbox fans, the wait is over. No Man’s Sky will launch for the Xbox One consoles this July. And to round things up, 505 Games has released a new video trailer for the game.
So, what has changed in No Man’s Sky since its launch? Well, as per 505 games, there are quite a lot. But they just wanted to highlight the 11 favorite things.
Are you ready for it? Watch the video below.
【NEW VIDEO TRAILER】
Director Sean Murray of Hello Games also shared the “beyond 11 changes” of the game. See his complete message below.
Hello everyone – it’s an exciting and super busy month for Hello Games and No Man’s Sky as we have our massive NEXT update launching across all platforms on July 24, and for the first time on Xbox One!
We will be sharing more details about the new content in the run up to launch. But a question we get asked all the time is ‘what’s changed in No Man’s Sky?’, so our friends at 505 Games have made a handy vid “11 Things That Have Changed in No Man’s Sky Since Launch” to remind everybody about the many many things that have changed… since launch.
There are a lot more than 11, in fact there are 100’s as you can see in the lists here:
But we chose our favourite 11 as the video would go on for far too long…
Changes we’ve highlighted include a regenerated universe, newly opened portal stargates, new biomes, deeper trading, exocraft for advanced exploration, new modes (Survival / Permadeath / Creative), base building, new missions/story, terrain manipulation, crashed / interstellar freighters, and deeper space combat.
Thanks so much,
WHERE TO BUY?
No Man’s Sky is available now for PlayStation 4 and PC. You can get the PlayStation 4 version here at Play-Asia.com. Click that button below to grab yours.
And the game will launch for Xbox One on July 24 in North America and July 27 in Europe. The Xbox One version will also acquire the “NEXT” update. This update will add full multiplayer experience, including the ability to meet up with friends and strangers. Players should work together to survive, prey on others and build bases. Are you ready to step into the incredible universe of No Man’s Sky? Pre-order yours now.
For more information about the game, you can refer to the below details.
- Embark on an epic voyage – Learn the true nature of the cosmos. Facing hostile creatures and fierce pirates, you’ll know that death comes at a cost, and survival will be down to the choices you make over how you upgrade your ship, your weapon, and suit.
- Find your own destiny – Your voyage through No Man’s Sky is up to you. Will you be a fighter, preying on the weak and taking their riches, or taking out pirates for their bounties? Or a trader? Find rich resources on forgotten worlds and exploit them for the highest prices. Or perhaps an explorer? Go beyond the known frontier and discover places and things that no one has ever seen before.
- Share your journey – The galaxy is a living, breathing place. Trade convoys travel between stars, factions vie for territory, pirates hunt the unwary, and the police are ever watching. Every other player lives in the same galaxy, and you can choose to share your discoveries with them on a map that spans known space. Perhaps you will see the results of their actions as well as your own.
- Includes all updates – The Xbox One version is enhanced for Xbox One X (HDR, 4K and more) and includes the Foundation, Pathfinder and Atlas Rises updates. Added base building/sharing, planetary vehicles, weapon specialization, permadeath mode, a brand new and overhauled central storyline, portals, a new procedural mission system, trade improvements, system economies, joint exploration and much more.
Want to know more about our exclusive deals and upcoming sales? Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know all the great deals we can offer!