North Americans Are You Ready to Rock in Gal Metal? Coming Out Soon
Nintendo™ Switch – US & EU
North America and Europe, are you ready to rock?
XSEED Games has announced that the rhythm game, Gal Metal, will be sold physically in North America as the World Tour Edition. The game will include the “Encore DLC” which comprises the five new characters each with their own unique story episode and song.
Gal Metal World Tour Edition is available here at Play-Asia.com. However, it is not open for pre-orders yet. So stay tuned.
Gal Metal can also be purchased digitally on the Nintendo eShop for $29.99. While the Encore DLC can be bought separately for $9.99. So if you want to get the game digitally, you can grab your Nintendo eShop cards here on our website.
Meanwhile, details for the Europe version of the game is yet to be announced. So, stay tuned.
JAPAN & ASIA VERSION
Gal Metal was first released in Japan and Asia last February. And both regions are still available here on our website. Grab your copies now before we run out of stocks.
If you don’t have any idea what this game is all about, you can check the game’s description below.
Gal Metal is a rhythm game designed for Nintendo Switch that turns each Joy-Con™ into a drumstick. Players will take hold of the Joy-Con to rock along with the music as they create their own complex performances and rack up millions of points using personal free-form drum lines based on over a dozen different beats. With Nintendo Switch™ Pro Controller support on offer as well, players will be able to choose how they want to jam and earn the metal power to use against nefarious alien invaders in this uniquely adlib-friendly rhythm experience.
-Via XSEED Games
- Jam Any Way You’d Like: A new spin on traditional music gameplay, Gal Metal lets the player create their own drumlines based on over a dozen beats. Practice the beats after school and rack up unique combos to blow the invading aliens away in live performances!
- Unique Storytelling: Divided into episodes ending in climactic concerts, the lighthearted story unfolds in text messages and animated manga panels that are read right-to-left for an authentically Japanese experience.
- Be an After-School Specialist: Between performances to take out the pesky aliens, there’s ordinary school life as well. Improve skills and friendships by doing part-time jobs, hanging out with friends, and jamming in the club room.
- Show Your True Mettle/Metal: Simple-to-learn gameplay allows players who master the beats to create complex performances. How much metal power can you score?
【SEE RELATED ARTICLES】
- From Joy-Cons To Instant Drumsticks – Rock It All Up At Gal Metal!
- Gal Metal: headbang with the greatest Air Metal simulator on Switch!
Want to know more about our exclusive deals and upcoming sales? Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know all the great deals we can offer!