Dragon Ball FighterZ – First Look at the DLC Characters Base Goku And Vegeta
Dragon Ball FighterZ
PS4™ & XONE™ – US, AU, ASIA, JAPAN
Are you enjoying Fused Zamasu and Vegito Blue in Dragon Ball FighterZ? Well, it is now the time to say hello to the new addition in the game. Let us all welcome, Goku and Vegeta.
Wait, they are already included in the game. Yep, that’s correct. Goku and Vegeta are already in the game. But this time, you will be seeing the Classic version of Goku and Vegeta.
Aside from that, Bandai Namco also released the debut trailers for both of the newly announced DLC characters. The trailer shows the design of each character faithful to the anime’s early days.
You can watch the videos below.
【BASE GOKU & VEGETA TRAILERS】
Both base forms of Goku and Vegeta are shaped according to their appearance on the Saiyan Saga in Dragon Ball Z. Base Goku sports his original training gi. As seen from the video above, Goku flies in with his Flying Nimbus at the start of the fight. Along with his Kamehameha trademark, he can unleash the Super Spirit Bomb. He can also go Kaioken, which allows him to access new combos and power up.
Meanwhile, Base Vegeta sports his iconic Saiyan armor with his tail wrapped around his waist. Vegeta can release his signature Galick Gun attack and Galaxy Breaker.
Base Goku and Base Vegeta are expected to launch in early August. Also, the price is yet to be announced. Looking where to buy your PSN and Xbox gift cards? You can get it here at Play-Asia.com.
And, if you haven’t got a copy of Dragon Ball FighterZ yet, you can grab yours here on our website. Get yours now while we are still on sale. Click that button below to grab yours.
You can also take a look at the first screenshots released for Base Goku and Vegeta below.
【CLASSIC GOKU & VEGETA SCREENSHOTS】
We are now down to the last 2 DLC characters that will make the Dragon Ball FighterZ. Who could be the next two characters? Stay tuned!
For more information about the game, you can refer to the below details.
- 3vs3 Tag/Support – Allows players to train and master more than one fighter/style which brings deeper gameplay
- High-end Anime Graphics – Using the power of the Unreal engine and the talented team at Arc System Works, DRAGON BALL FighterZ is a visual tour-de-force
- Spectacular Fights – Experience aerial combos, destructible stages, famous scenes from the DRAGON BALL anime reproduced in 60FPS and1080p resolution (Higher resolution will be supported on PS4 Pro and Xbox Scorpio)
- Announced Characters – Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Cell, Frieza and Majin Buu
【SEE RELATED ARTICLES】
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Ready To Fight All The Way Up!
- Unleash your wild self with Dragon Ball FighterZ!!!
- NEXT TIME ON Dragon Ball FighterZ!
- Fused Zamasu Is Coming As A DLC Character In Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Dragon Ball FighterZ – Fused Zamasu First Trailer & Screenshots Are Here!
- Vegito Blue – Officially Confirmed As The Next DLC Character In Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Limited-Time Event Game Modes
Want to know more about our exclusive deals and upcoming sales? Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know all the great deals we can offer!