After 13 Years Gungrave VR Complete Edition is Back on PlayStation 4
Gungrave VR Complete Edition
PlayStation 4™ & PlayStation VR™ – JAPAN
Lend me your power, Beyond The Grave
After 13 years, Gungrave is back from the dead. Yes, Gungrave gamers out there, this game is now back from the grave, and it’s ready to serve you with the best graphics and the best gameplay ever as Mika and Grave return to the battlefield. This game is coming to the PlayStation 4. What’s more? Virtual reality is its new playground, folks. Yes, you read it right! You will need a PlayStation VR for this game. Let’s welcome Mika and Grave back to the battlefield this August 23. Nippon, are you ready for Gungrave VR? You know the drill. Just click the button below to pre-order this amazing returning game right now only here at Play-Asia.com.
Gungrave was first released on PlayStation 2 in 2002. This is a third-person shooter video game. Way back, Gungrave received moderate reviews from the various game critics. However, despite those moderate reviews, Gungrave has received acclaim for both the character and the mechanical designs. The responsible artists for these two fields helped the game to give its distinct feels. From video game turned into an anime series, Gungrave was well-received in Japan and of course, around the world as the game was also released in Western regions.
The game is reborn with full break gun action. Here’s the plot overview below.
Following the battle against the Orgmen—creatures transformed by the mysterious drug, SEED—Mika Asagi has tracked the manufacturing of the narcotic (along with a whole new Orgman infestation) to South City. With the city streets overrun by these newly formed creatures, Mika requests the assistance of Beyond the Grave (Grave, for short), waking him from 14 years of rest after his previous battle. She hopes for him to use his power to help rid the city streets of the Orgman threat and stop the flow of SEED once and for all. – via XSEED Games
Gungrave VR features new opening and ending movies. If you are a fan of the anime series, the nostalgic scenes are present. You can choose your preferred perspective. Choose either third-person mode or first-person mode. Each perspective offers new challenges. Are you hardcore enough to take down the Orgmen? Well, you better kick their ass in the Kick-Ass Mode! By the way, this is the complete edition of this game. This edition brings the authentic Gungrave experience in the virtual reality for the first time.
The limited edition of Gungrave VR Complete Edition is also available for pre-order on our website. See the inclusions below.
- PS4 Game: Gungrave VR Complete Edition
- Original soundtrack LP
- Original soundtrack CD
- Gungrave illustration/poster by Yasuhiro Nightow
- PSN product code card
- Special box
You thought there is no Western release for this game? Well, Gungrave VR will set foot to the West this October 16. Are you excited? If you are, click the button above to pre-order yours now!
Folks, we have available PlayStation VR on our website. If you are not own this awesome accessory, click the button above to buy this right now! See the features of this VR below.
- Display Method: OLED
- Panel Size: 5.7 inches
- Panel Resolution: 1920×RGB×1080 (960×RGB×1080 per eye)
- Refresh rate: 120Hz, 90Hz
- Field of View: Approximately 100 degrees
- Sensors: Six-axis motion sensing system (three-axis gyroscope, three-axis accelerometer)
- Connection interface: VR headset: HDMI, AUX, Stereo Headphone Jack Processor unit: HDMI TV, HDMI PS4, USB, HDMI, AUX
- Processor Unit Function: 3D audio processing, Social Screen (mirroring mode, separate mode), Cinematic mode
- Multiple Perspectives to Master – Fight through intense levels that are set to either free-moving third-person mode or first-person mode (both stationary and mobile). Each perspective offers new challenges
- A Legendary Pedigree – Gungrave VR showcases the return of character designer Yasuhiro Nightow (Trigun), with the original Gungrave designers at Red Entertainment as advisers. Grave and Mika’s designs have been given a thorough upgrade after 14 long years!
- Kick Their Ass! – Play on any of three difficulty levels: Normal, Hard, and Kick-Ass. Are you hardcore enough to take down the Orgmen in Kick-Ass mode?
Want to have some exclusive deals with us? Well, sign up for our newsletter. Click the button below!