The Defintive Edition for Middle-earth: Shadow of War Will Appear for PS4 & XONE
Middle-earth: Shadow of War [Definitive Edition]
PlayStation 4™ & Xbox One™ – US, EU & JAPAN
This edition includes the following:
- Middle-earth: Shadow of War Main Game
- Slaughter Tribe Nemeis Expansion
- Outlaw Tribe Nemesis Expansion
- Blade of Galadriel Story Expansion
- Desolation of Mordor Story Expansion
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and Monolith Productions collaborate once again to bring the definitive edition of Middle-earth: Shadow of War. This is an action role-playing video game, and it’s the sequel to 2014’s Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor. In this definitive edition, it includes all the season pass contents and subsequent updates. North America, Europe, and Japan get ready as it conquers your regions this 2018 for your PS4 and XONE consoles. Here at Play-Asia.com, this massive edition is now available for pre-order. You know the drill, right? Click the button above to secure your copies right now!
Please take note on the following release dates: North America – August 28, Europe – August 31 and Japan – October 11
Shadow of War continues the narrative from the prequel which is Shadow of Mordor. It follows the protagonist Talion as he’s still infused with the spirit of the elf-lord Celebrimbor. They travel to Mt. Doom, where they forge a new Ring of Power free to the corruption of Sauron. However, an unfortunate event happened. The Ring is complete, but Shelob abducts Celebrimbor. Shelob asks Talion to exchange the Ring for Celebrimbor, and he agrees to give the Ring to Shelob. She conducts to Talion to the last Gondorian stronghold in Mordor, Minas Ithil. This place is under siege by Sauron and his allies due to the city’s possession of valuable resource which is Palantir. Palantir is so valuable that it might be dangerous depending who possesses it.
Now for the definitive edition, everything released on the Gold Edition will be included. There are additional contents such as story campaigns, missions, playable characters, Orc tribes, and more! Also, it also includes various enhancements and free content updates like the Epilogue, new skins, and the complete removal of the market.
Here are the updates included in Middle-earth: Shadow of War Definitive Edition. See it below via playstationlifestyle.net.
- Market Closure: Complete removal of the market and microtransactions.
- Updated Post-Game: Streamlined post-game Epilogue (formerly Shadow Wars) with new narration from Shelob, the Witch-king and Dark Talion, plus new Masks of the Nazgûl player rewards.
- Nemesis System Enhancements: Numerous improvements bringing further depth to combat encounters and player interactions, along with added traits and behaviours for Orc enemies, more Legendary Orcs to encounter and more ways to get Training Orders.
- Powering Up: Follower level cap has been increased to 80, enemy Captain level cap has been increased to 85, greater XP rewards, new Prestige skills, upgrades and more.
- Gear Upgrades: Players can now use Mirian to raise the level of a piece of gear to their current level and use gems to re-roll abilities.
- Skins: Added player skins for Celebrimbor, Eltariel, Dark Eltariel, Baranor and Serka.
- Online Pit Fights & Conquests: Added search feature to challenge specific players’ Overlords and fortresses in Friendly Mode.
- Endless Siege: Added feature to defend fortresses against never-ending waves of Sauron’s forces.
- Rebellion: Added feature to crush rebel Ologs and Uruks who undermine the Bright Lord.
- Photo Mode Upgrades: Capture every battle with new filters, frames and textures
- Difficulty Levels: Added Brutal and Gravewalker difficulty levels.
- Player Stats: Added player stats page to track in-game enemy kills, dominations and betrayals.
Let’s welcome Middle-earth: Shadow of War Definitive Edition this August for North America and Europe and October for Japan. So, what are you waiting for? PRE-ORDER YOURS NOW!
Middle-earth: Shadow of War was released last October 10, 2017, in PS4 and XONE. It received a generally positive reaction from various game critics. The critics praised the gameplay and the improved nemesis system. And we have available stocks for the Standard Edition plus the Gold and Silver Edition are also available. So, you better grab your copies right now folks before it runs out of stocks.
- Turn Mordor against Sauron – Go behind enemy lines and use strategy, cunning, or brute force to conquer Sauron’s fortresses and turn them against him
- Nemesis system evolved – Experience a richer and more personal world full of new enemy types, stronger personalities, and deeper stories – anyone you face can now evolve from a lowly soldier to a mighty overlord, personal nemesis, or ally
- A monumental story of war and redemption – Immerse yourself in the epic scale of Middle-earth as you forge a new Ring and siege epic fortresses to face the Dark Lord and his Nazgul
- Includes the main game packaged together with all downloadable content (DLC), free updates, and improvements
Want to have some exclusive deals with us? Well, sign up for our newsletter. Click the button below!