The Tale of a Young Hero in Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age for PS4
Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age
PlayStation 4™ – US, EU & AU
Square Enix finally brings the upcoming role-playing video game. Let’s welcome the new entry to the long-running Dragon Quest video game series. Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age will set forth in the Western regions this September 04. Wild West, are you ready to travel around the world of Lotozetasia? If you are, click the button below to pre-order yours right now!
Let’s tour in the fantasy world of Lotozetasia. It is said that The Great Tree of Life is the source of all life forms in that world. It’s a gigantic tree floating in the middle of the world. You take the role of a 16-year-old young man with a mysterious birthmark on his left hand and lives in Ishi Village. A tradition in the coming-of-age of the village, he must climb the great mountain of God’s Rock. People believe that the spirits of the earth dwell in that mountain. Upon his success, the protagonist unveils that he’s the reincarnation of a hero who saved the world before and must do the mission against the forces of evil. To become a hero, he leaves his hometown and travels around the world.
As his journey sets off, accompany him on his quest with his endearing band of adventurers with mysterious background stories and personalities to unfold. With the graphics of the game, the style of cel-shading with photorealistic details which makes you excited. Explore the depths of the populous cities, quaint villages, magnificent castles and dark dungeons. Of course, Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age is not a Dragon Quest game without a battle! This is a turn-based system warmly welcomes you into combat. Don’t worry for novices players out there, the game ensures you that it will be easy to play. But don’t be disappointed hardcore fans, it will satisfy you definitely.
Are you ready for the tale of a hunted hero and save the world from the malicious monarch in Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age? If you are, you better reserve your copies right now folks!
Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age will be playable at the Gamescom 2018!
- Unravel an Epic Mystery in a Riveting Tale – DRAGON QUEST XI tells the tale of a hunted hero: denigrated as a demon and pursued by a malicious monarch, you must embark on a quest to unravel the mystery of your fate and save a doomed world. At the heart of the game is an immersive story with twists and turns that pull you in and keep you craving more – from the opening cutscene to the final credits!
- Assemble a Colorful Cast of Loyal Companions – Accompanying the hero on his quest is an endearing band of adventurers with their own rich backstories and personalities as diverse as their designs. Once again, famed manga artist Akira Toriyama brings the characters of DRAGON QUEST to life with his delightful, one-of-a-kind style
- Explore a Beautiful, Living World – DRAGON QUEST XI brings a massive, gorgeous world to life in a style that blends stylistic cel-shading with photorealistic detail. Excitement lurks around every corner as players explore populous cities, quaint villages, magnificent castles, and dark dungeons. NPC’s attend to their daily schedules, monsters change behaviors to fit their environments, and players can access new areas with the use of monstrous vehicles
- Engage in Classic Battles with a Modern Twist – DRAGON QUEST XI’s turn-based battle system eases players into combat with an accessible experience that features mechanics simple enough for the novice but with enough depth to satisfy hardcore fans
- Have Some Fun & Save the World – In addition to its captivating narrative, DRAGON QUEST XI features tons of side-quests and addicting mini-games that provide enough content to keep you playing for well over 100 hours. You will face insurmountable odds and an evil force of unimaginable power… but while the stakes are high, there are many fun distractions to find if you know where to look
Want to have some exclusive deals with us? Well, sign up for our newsletter. Click the button below!