Moto Racer 4 is Racing All the Way to Nintendo Switch this October!
Moto Racer 4
Nintendo™ Switch – Europe
The French video game developer, Microïds, announced that they will release their 2016’s Moto Racer 4 to the Nintendo Switch, challenging every brave rider to show off their style and become the king of the hill.
Moto Race 4 is a single-player game which will allow players to compete in two modes of the game: Asphalt and Dirt. In this game, you either choose to ride a high-powered or motocross bikes.
Furthermore, the upcoming Nintendo Switch port of the game will include the Sliced Peak and Antique Antics downloadable content, which add the Bumpy Ride, Drifting Away, Ice Edge and Trident Temple circuits to race around.
Moto Racer 4 is expected to land on Nintendo Switch in October. You can check out the announcement of the developer on Twitter below.
We are happy to announce …
❄ Syberia 3 Nintendo Switch on October 18th
🏍 Moto Racer 4 Nintendo Switch on October 18th
👮The Bluecoats: North vs South Nintendo Switch in the first half of 2019
💚 Flashback 25th Anniversary PS4 and Xbox One on October 25th pic.twitter.com/Y0xE1p6Tin
— Microïds (@Microids_off) August 20, 2018
As of now, there’s still no trailer released for the Nintendo Switch version of the game. So, if you want to see what the previous version of the game looks like, you can check out its PS4, Xbox One and PC trailer below.
In a world that’s all about freestyle and risk-taking, you must demonstrate your style to win races and become the best rider! Moto Racer 4 on the Nintendo Switch is a single-player game with two game modes – Asphalt and Dirt – where you can choose to ride high-powered or motocross bikes.
Developed using Unreal Engine 4, Moto Racer 4 has strengthened the craze for the winning formula that made the original trilogy thriving. High-speed chases on powerful bikes alternate with motocross on more nimble machines for an extremely exciting ride that remains playable despite the need for technical courage, with rules of fair-play usually placed to one side. Moto Racer 4, which is still developed by Microïds and Artefacts Studio, under the supervision of its original designer, Paul Cuisset, will include no less than 15 single and multiplayer game modes.
Moto Racer 4 Nintendo Switch Europe version is already available for pre-order here at Playasia. Reserve your copies now and get ready to be the King of the Hill!
And, if you want to purchase the earlier versions of this game, you can get one yours here on our website.
If you want to learn more about the game, you can enjoy its features and gallery below.
- KING OF THE HILL: Each rider starts at the same time on the clock. While time runs down for the leader, the other racers get an extra turbo. The first player to get their counter down to zero wins the race
- LAST MAN STANDING: The last player to pass each checkpoint is eliminated
- SURVIVAL: The race starts with very little time on the clock. Players gain time by passing the checkpoints. In single-player mode, the aim is to survive for a specific length of time. In multi-player mode, the winner is the last player with time left on their clock
- CATCH-UP: The player’s opponents begin the race with a headstart and the player must be in first place at a specific time
- WOLF PACK: The player begins the race with a headstart and must maintain it for a certain length of time without being overtaken
- GHOST BIKE: The player starts the race in the last place and is not allowed to deviate from the road or collide with others. S/he must finish in a specified minimum place
- GOLDEN HELMET: Competitors must earn the one golden helmet up for grabs during the race. To do this, they must be first past the initial checkpoint. If the player wearing the golden helmet is knocked by another player, s/he surrenders it to that player. If a player falls off their bike, s/he loses the helmet and it is automatically sent to the next checkpoint
— Esvext (@esvext) August 23, 2018
You guys are truly majestic
— Big Zero (@0perationZer0) August 20, 2018
Moto Racer 4 sul have the Deluxe edition?
— Alexander (@R3L_Alexander) August 21, 2018
Want to know more about our exclusive deals and upcoming sales? Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know all the great deals we can offer!