Resident Evil 2: Tokyo Game Show 2018 Story Trailer + Screenshots
Resident Evil 2
PlayStation 4™ & Xbox One™ – US, EU & JAPAN
Welcome back to Raccoon City
One of the biggest presenters in this year’s Tokyo Game Show, Capcom, really does it best when it comes action adventure RPG as the game publisher has released a new update for Resident Evil 2 or BioHazard RE:2.
Capcom has released a new story trailer for Resident Evil 2 Remake which premiered at the Tokyo Game Show 2018. In this trailer, we get to see the iconic rookie heroes of this game, Leon S. Kennedy and Claire Redfield. Just like in the original version, Leon and Claire are separated and they must fight and survive through Raccoon City as they meet terrifying creatures along their journey. Of course, with the better graphics, this remake is really worth it especially if you are a fan of this video game series.
Watch the trailer below.
Along with the new story trailer, Capcom has also released a new set of screenshots for Resident Evil 2 Remake. To learn more about these screenshots, go to Capcom’s blog for more info.
See the latest screenshots below.
Resident Evil 2 is coming this January 25, 2019, for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One worldwide. This game is now available for pre-order. So, click the button below to pre-order yours now!
By the way, have you heard about the rebranding that we have undergone to give you, our valued readers, the fresher take moving forward and serving you better? You can check the news here.
And in line with the Tokyo Game Show, we are happy to announce that the re-branded #1 Japanese and Asian games importer (Oh! That’s us!) will be taking part and showing off our new assets. Feel free to join us there by visiting us at Hall 9 / Stand B33 on September 20-23, 2018.
- A spine-chilling reimagining of a horror classic – Based on the original PlayStation console release in 1998, the new game has been completely rebuilt from the ground up for a deeper narrative experience
- A whole new perspective – New over-the-shoulder camera mode and modernized control scheme creates a more modern take on the survival horror experience and offers players a trip down memory lane with the original gameplay modes from the 1998 release
- Terrifyingly realistic visuals – Built on Capcom’s proprietary RE Engine, Resident Evil 2 delivers breathtakingly photorealistic visuals in 4K whilst stunning lighting creates an up-close, intense and atmospheric experience as players roam the corridors of the Raccoon City Police Department (RPD)
- Face the grotesque hordes – Zombies are brought to life with a horrifyingly realistic wet gore effect as they react in real time taking instant visible damage, making every bullet count
- Iconic series defining gameplay – Engage in frenzied combat with enemies, explore dark menacing corridors, solve puzzles to access areas and collect and use items discovered around the environment in a terrifying constant fight for survival
- See favorite characters in a whole new light – Join rookie police officer Leon S. Kennedy on his first day in the job and college student Claire Redfield, who is searching for her brother amidst a terrifying zombie epidemic
- Step into the rookie shoes of both heroes – Enjoy separately playable campaigns for both Leon and Claire, allowing players to see the story from both characters’ perspective
Why not sign up for our newsletter and
be informed of our exclusive deals and upcoming sales first? Click the button below!