A SoulCalibur VI Documentary – “Souls & Swords” Part One Revealed
PS4™ & XONE™ – US, EU, AU & JAPAN
We’re now just practically counting the days until Bandai Namco‘s returning weapon-based 3D fighting game, SoulCalibur VI, lands on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. And to get the hype rolling, Bandai Namco released a new video series for the game.
Since the popular SoulCalibur series has been around for two decades now, Bandai Namco launched the first part of the documentary series, which is titled, “Souls and Swords,” to give fans an excellent overview of the series.
From that 20 years, the SoulCalibur series left behind an outstanding legacy that was admired by a large number of gamers from then ’til now. From small beginnings in the arcade to great video games ported in the consoles and now, the series is making its huge come back with a full roster for new and seasoned players to enjoy.
So, without further ado, here’s the part one of the Souls and Swords documentary.
【SOULS & SWORDS】
SOULCALIBUR VI represents the latest entry in the premier weapons-based, head-to-head ﬁghting series and continues the epic struggle of warriors searching for the legendary Soul Swords. Taking place in the 16th century, revisit the events of the original SOULCALIBUR to uncover hidden truths. The heroic battles transpire in a beautiful and ﬂuid world, with eye-popping graphics and visual appeal. SOULCALIBUR VI tunes the battle, movement, and visual systems so players can execute visceral and dynamic attacks with ease. SOULCALIBUR VI marks a new era of the historic franchise and its legendary struggle between the mighty Soul Swords!
Where to Pre-order the Game?
SoulCalibur VI will be available on October 19 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Pre-order yours here at Playasia.com. Reserve your copies now.
For more information about the game, you can check out the details below.
- The legendary weapon-based 3D fighting game returns to its roots
- A complete roster of returning characters and newcomer
- An epic story mode of the struggle for the two swords
- Unreal Engine: For the first time in franchise history, beautiful and jaw-dropping 3D character models, visual effects and stages rendered in Unreal Engine.
- New Battle Mechanics: Read opponents’ attacks to execute a strategic Reversal Edge to land a counter attack while in guard.
- Multiple Fighting Styles: Choose from a worldly roster of warriors, each with their own deadly weapons, fighting styles and
- Dynamic Battles: Spectacular, high-speed battles featuring all-new battle mechanics taking gameplay to the next level.
Want to know more about our exclusive deals and upcoming sales? Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know all the great deals we can offer!
© 2018 PLAY-ASIA.COM. OK TO REPRODUCE IF COPYRIGHT NOTE STAYS INTACT.