Strange Brigade First DLC “The Thrice Damned 1: Isle of the Dead” Out Now!
PS4™ & XBOX™ – US & EU
Strange Brigade has officially been expanded with the release of the first DLC for the game. Rebellion has released the official trailer for “The Thrice Damned 1: Isle of the Dead,” which is the first downloadable content in a three-part campaign. This new adventure is now available for USD$6.99 or can also be purchased as part of the Season Pass.
In addition, the “American Aviatrix Character Expansion Pack,” which introduces Tessie Caldwell as a playable character, the Colbeck Wildfire SMG, Hyde & Son’s pistol is now available. Also, the expansion pack includes Glacier Bomb weapons and Tessie’s Infernal Firestorm amulet power. Players can get it for USD$7.99 or can be bought as part of the Season Pass.
Aside from the two add-ons, there’s a free update as well that adds a new map for Horde Mode which will be called “Tunnels” map. In addition, new content for Score Attack mode will be added which will be known as the “Towering Temple II” and “Cursed Village II” levels.
You can watch the trailer for The Thrice Damned 1: Isle of the Dead below.
Strange Brigade is now available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. Grab your copies here at Playasia.com.
If you are planning to buy the aforementioned expansions for Strange Brigade, you can grab your PSN, Xbox, and Steam digital gift cards here at Playasia.com. Just click that button below to get yours.
If you have missed the DLC full schedule for the game last time, you can check it out below.
You can watch the reveal trailer and the story trailer below.
Fighters, hold on tight to your parachutes and get ready to jump on the most dangerous expedition in Egypt! Join the Strange Brigade and witness the perilous world of wicked monsters. Courageously stand against the Witch Queen together with her loyal beasts.
Take down the nasty foes using your weapons and superhuman abilities. Brace yourselves for the plethora of terrifying traps. Overcome tons of obstacles and puzzling predicaments.
Choose among the four different explorers and fight solo. Or, you can team up with up to four of your friends and fight the evil foes.
- One Gripping Adventure: Hunt the foul Seteki through a rip-roaring campaign. Witness dangerous dig sites, prodigious pyramids, and crumbling caves. Fight against bountiful foes to send back to the afterlife. Explore alone or team up in 2-4 player online co-op
- Four Fearless Fortune Hunters: Travel the ancient world as one of four dashing agents trained to tackle the supernatural. Unleash devastating magical powers and unload powerful prototype weapons.
- A Legion of Malevolent Monsters: Seteki is not the only mythological menace to have awoken. Face her many nefarious ne’er-do-wells, including moaning mummies, fire-breathing assassins, armor-plated minotaurs, giant scorpions and much, much worse
- Tons of Terrifying Traps: Keep an eye on your environment to find creative ways to boff your enemies! Kill the undead with spinning blades, fry them to a crisp with fire traps, crush them and more. You wouldn’t set them on your teammates… Would you?
- Oodles of Puzzling Predicaments: Keep those peepers peeled for suspicious clues, secret entrances and ancient contraptions that need re-awakening! Who knows what alluring treasures and buried riches await you on the other side.
Want to know more about our exclusive deals and upcoming sales? Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know all the great deals we can offer!