THQ Nordic’s Upcoming Darksiders III Revealed its Post-Launch DLC
PlayStation 4™, Xbox One™ & PC – US & EU
One will test your fighting skills as you take on tides of endless enemies, which will be titled, “The Crucible.” While the second DLC will have you facing off against one of the ferocious foes in the game, which will be called “Keepers of the Void.”
However, release date and pricing for both of the two newly announced DLC are yet to be revealed. But, it is also reported that these two new pieces of DLC will be included in the Deluxe, Blades & Whip, Collectors and Apocalypse Edition of the game. So, if you have pre-ordered those limited editions of the game already, you are one lucky fellow.
For those who pre-ordered the standard edition of the game and who are still planning to buy one, let’s just wait for the official release date of The Crucible and Keepers of the Void.
You can check out THQ Nordic’s official announcement on Twitter below as well as the official description of the two newly announced DLC.
Darksiders III invites you into the Serpent Holes! The 2 DLCs, The Crucible and Keepers of the Void, will introduce new puzzles, weapons, enemies and armor and will be included in the Deluxe, Blades & Whip, Collector's and Apocalypse Edition. Available at a later date. pic.twitter.com/bAHEw9g96q
— Darksiders (@darksiders) October 12, 2018
Here’s the official description of The Crucible and Keepers of the Void:
Fury’s presence has been requested by a strange entity wishing to test her skills in battle. Never one to back down from a challenge, Fury accepts the invitation and gains access to a location known only as the Crucible. Here, Fury will fight wave after wave of enemies, competing for a chance to unlock new rewards and items.
Keepers of the Void
On a quest from Vulgrim, Fury must travel into the Serpent Holes to remove an ancient threat that resides there. The Serpent Holes are riddled with various new puzzles and enemies eager to test Fury’s abilities. If Fury prevails, she will unlock all new weapon from the Hollows, as well as the biggest prize of them all: The Abyssal Armor.
Darksiders III will be available for PC and consoles on November 27 this year. Pre-order for this game is available here at Playasia.com. Click the button below to reserve your copies.
You can watch the trailer of the game below followed by the game’s features and screenshots.
- Play as FURY – a mage who must rely on her whip and magic to restore the balance between good and evil on Earth!
- Harness FURY’s magic to unleash her various forms – each granting her access to new weapons, moves and traversal abilities
- Explore an open-ended, living, free-form game world in which FURY moves back and forth between environments to uncover secrets while advancing the story
- Defeat the Seven Deadly Sins and their servants who range from mystical creatures to degenerated beings
- Sit in awe of Darksiders signature art style – expansive post-apocalyptic environments that take the player from the heights of heaven to the depths of hell, dilapidated by war and decay and overrun by nature
Want to know more about our exclusive deals and upcoming sales? Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know all the great deals we can offer!