Moonlighter – All Set for the November 5 Release Date for Nintendo Switch
Nintendo™ Switch – US & EU
After the November 2018 teaser release date of 11 Bit Studios which was released last month for Moonlighter’s Nintendo Switch version, the company finally dropped the confirmed release date for the game via a new trailer. However, the only confirmed release date is for the digital version of the Nintendo Switch port, which is on November 5. As of now, the physical version of the game is listed under the November 6 release date in the US and November 9 in Europe.
You can watch the new trailer below.
And, if you’ve missed the super cute date announcement teaser of the game, you can watch it below.
【RELEASE DATE TEASER】
Where to Buy?
The shop management/dungeon crawling hybrid action RPG is now available for pre-order digitally via the Nintendo eShop. You can grab your Nintendo eShop digital cards here at Playasia.com.
And, if you want to get the game’s retail version, you can also pre-order here at our website. Just click the button below to reserve your copies.
Also, the previously announced retail edition of Moonlighter’s PlayStation 4 version will launch alongside the Switch version. Pre-order yours now here at Playasia.com.
Moonlighter was originally released for PS4, Xbox One and PC on May 29. If you want to get these earlier versions of the game, you can grab your digital gift cards here at Playasia.com.
Here in this game, you take control of a character named Will. Will manages a shop located in a fictional village of Rynoka. But deep down within his shopkeeper title, he also dreams to be an adventurer and a hero.
So, during the day, Will mans the store, serves the customers, puts items on discount, and secures it from thieves. But as soon as the store is already closed, he lives up to his dream and sets forth an adventure to other worlds. In his exploration, his task is way too different from being a shopkeeper. As he explores the other worlds, winning loots and fighting against bosses is his major task.
Thus, get yourselves ready to experience a bunch of treasure hunting activities while avoiding traps and battling monsters as you explore uncharted worlds.
Moonlighter is available for pre-order here at Playasia.com. Reserve your copies now!
- Shopkeeping – While conducting your business in Rynoka village, you can put items on sale, set their price carefully, manage gold reserves, recruit assistants and upgrade the shop. Be careful though – some shady individuals may want to steal your precious wares!
- Meet the villagers – Getting to know Rynoka’s residents and understanding needs of customers is crucial. Some folks may have special quests for you, requesting rare items and offering handsome rewards in return
- Craft & enchant – Crafting and an enchanting system is essential for your progression. Interacting with the villagers is the way to craft new armors, weapons and enchant existing equipment.
- Get the loot – While visiting other worlds, collect valuable resources, weapons, armors, treasures and peculiar artifacts. Then, manage acquired loot using unique inventory-based abilities
- Fight with style – Defeating various enemies and bosses, revel in the challenging and deep combat mechanics. The depth of combat depends on the interactions between weapons, abilities, enemies and secondary effects of items. Feel comfortable developing your own battling style
- Open the gates – Gates lead to different worlds. Each run is unique and forces you to take some smart decisions.
Want to know more about our exclusive deals and upcoming sales? Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know all the great deals we can offer!