“Soul Still Burns” Part II of Soulcalibur Documentary Series Revealed
PS4™ & XONE™ – US, EU, AU & JAPAN
Bandai Namco‘s returning weapon-based 3D fighting game, SoulCalibur VI will officially land on PC, PS4 and Xbox One tomorrow, October 19. And before the game officially drops, Bandai Namco has released the part two of its Soulcalibur documentary series “Souls and Swords,” dubbed as “Soul Still Burns.”
Just like the first part of the documentary series, “Soul Still Burns” still highlights the same fighting game personalities featured in the first video. But this time, the personalities turn their focus on both old and new elements found in SoulCalibur VI.
Furthermore, this new video wants to send a message to the Soulcalibur fans, that despite the new gameplay mechanics that SoulCalibur VI will hold, it is still a “Soulcalibur game” that pure Soulcalibur fans will love.
You can watch the new video below.
【SOUL STILL BURNS】
The Soul Still Burns! In part two of our Soul & Swords documentary, Maximilian Dood, Kayane, LinkRKC, Aris, Bibulus, and MarkMan discuss what elements of SOULCALIBUR VI tap into the legacy of the series and what new features they’re excited for at launch.
And, if you missed the first part of the Souls & Swords documentary series, you can watch it below.
【SOULS & SWORDS】
Where to Pre-order the Game?
SoulCalibur VI will be available on October 19 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC. Pre-order yours here at Playasia.com. Reserve your copies now.
For more information about the game, you can check out the details below.
- The legendary weapon-based 3D fighting game returns to its roots
- A complete roster of returning characters and newcomer
- An epic story mode of the struggle for the two swords
- Unreal Engine: For the first time in franchise history, beautiful and jaw-dropping 3D character models, visual effects and stages rendered in Unreal Engine.
- New Battle Mechanics: Read opponents’ attacks to execute a strategic Reversal Edge to land a counter attack while in guard.
- Multiple Fighting Styles: Choose from a worldly roster of warriors, each with their own deadly weapons, fighting styles and
- Dynamic Battles: Spectacular, high-speed battles featuring all-new battle mechanics taking gameplay to the next level.
Want to know more about our exclusive deals and upcoming sales? Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know all the great deals we can offer!
© 2018 PLAY-ASIA.COM. OK TO REPRODUCE IF COPYRIGHT NOTE STAYS INTACT.