Bandai Namco’s Tekken 7: Over 3 Million Copies Sold Worldwide
PlayStation 4™, Xbox One™ & Windows™ – US, EU, JAPAN, & ASIA
Bandai Namco‘s beloved fighting game, Tekken 7, has now leveled up in terms of worldwide sales. Tekken 7 has sold for over 3 million copies in sales in less than a year. Tekken’s Game Director/Chief Producer Katsuhiro Harada officially announced it on Twitter.
See the official announcement below via Twitter.
TEKKEN7 had achieved Over 3million sales before one year passed from release, but there was no timing to upload this (That’s why there is no Anna, Lei..).
We recorded over 47million copies sales for the series.
Thanks for supporting us!#TEKKEN pic.twitter.com/FRJgrxmLgN
— Katsuhiro Harada (@Harada_TEKKEN) October 20, 2018
It was evident that the Tekken franchise dominates the video game industry since then. For 24 years, it served that gaming industry in terms of arcade then moves forward to the post-modern consoles of today. With this, The Tekken franchise now recorded for over 47 million copies sold overall for the entire franchise.
For the overview of the game, Tekken 7 is a fighting game developed and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. This is the ninth installment in the Tekken franchise. This game sets after the events of Tekken 6. The story mainly focuses on the events that lead to the final battle between Heihachi Mishima and his son, Kazuya.
Tekken 7 is still available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC on our website in the US, Europe, Japan, and Asia Versions. Click the button below to order yours now!
- UNREAL ENGINE 4 – Powered by the Unreal Engine 4, Tekken 7 sets a new benchmark for graphical fidelity for the fighting game genre, pushing the new generation of console hardware and PC visuals to the limit
- SEAMLESS STORY EXPERIENCE – Hollywood-like, over-the-top cinematic action sequences blend flawlessly into fierce battles
- THE FINAL CHAPTER OF THE MISHIMA BLOOD SAGA – Tekken 7 represents the final chapter of the 20-year-long Mishima feud. Unveil the epic ending to the emotionally charged family warfare between the members of the Mishima Clan as they struggle to settle old scores and wrestle for control of a global empire, putting the balance of the world in peril
- ROSTER OF OVER 30 PLAYABLE CHARACTERS – Select characters from an impressive roster of fan-favorites and all-new fighters, each with a distinct set of deadly techniques, martial arts moves and combos
- STREET FIGHTER CROSS-OVER CHARACTER – AKUMA – Street Fighter’s Akuma flawlessly transitions into the 3D space and joins the fray in an epic franchise mash-up complete with all his shoto-style moves and fireballs
- ALL NEW BATTLE MECHANICS & MOVES – Classic 1 vs 1 battles return along with new moves and battle mechanics like Rage Arts, Rage Drives and Power Crushes that make gameplay more accessible for players of all skill levels
Why not sign up for our newsletter and
be informed of our exclusive deals and upcoming sales first? Click the button below!