Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna The Golden Country Version 1.0.1 Update is Here
Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna The Golden Country
Nintendo™ Switch – US, EU & JAPAN
Are you still playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2? Well, if you are, did you grab the latest DLC or standalone for this game entitled Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna The Golden Country? If you did, Nintendo has great news for you, folks.
Nintendo has released a new update for Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna The Golden Country. In version 1.0.1 of this standalone DLC, it fixes various bugs and battle-related issues. In the base game, it also fixes an issue with the rare blade Dagas.
See the full patch notes via Nintendo below.
- Fixed an issue with the Affinity Chart, in which completing it did not cause Trust to become S rank, and the completion reward item was subsequently not earned.
- After downloading the update, checking the Affinity Chart again will cause Trust to increase to S rank and give the player the completion reward item.
- Fixed an issue with the third requirement to “Meet characters from the Community List” for receiving Jin’s Affinity Reward, Mineralogy. This issue prevented characters that had been met in event scenes or cut scenes to not be counted as “met” unless the player talked to them outside of those scenes.
- This applied to the characters Popolo, Onyx, Kaleena, and Leo.
- After downloading the update, if you have already viewed the necessary event or cut scenes, these characters will automatically be counted as “met.”
- Added a help message to the quest “A Rare Sense of Justice” that will appear when conditions to advance the quest have not been met.
- Fixed an issue when performing a Chain Attack temporarily preventing character selection after a “round” of attacks had been completed.
- Fixed an issue causing a character switch to take too long when selecting Brighid for a Chain Attack after she had used her Confining Flames ability.
For the main game, here are the full patch notes below via Nintendo.
- Issues Fixed
- Fixed an issue with the rare blade Dagas, causing the driver he is bonded with to change mistakenly.
- Downloading the update will not reset to the original bonded driver.We apologize for the inconvenience, but please use features such as Overdrive to change bonded drivers.
- Fixed an issue causing Rex’s outfit to not appear correctly during the ending scenes of the game.
For the overview of this game, this standalone DLC takes place in the dark path of 500 years before the events of the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 game. A group of legendary warriors will take on a journey to defeat Malos and his forces in a refined battle system. Xenoblade Chronicles 2: Torna The Golden Country was released last September 21st in Nintendo Switch. This standalone DLC is still available on our website. Click the button below to buy your copies right now.
This is also available digitally. So, if you want to buy this downloadable content, here at Playasia, we deliver the codes in no time. So, place your orders right now!
For the base game overview, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is an action role-playing game by Nintendo. This game sold over a million of copies within the month of its release which was last December 1, 2017. And, the good news is the retail version is still available on our website. Click the button below to buy yours now.
Read more about the game here.
- New heroes unite in an untold story set 500 years before the events of the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 game
- A refined combat system that lets you control both Driver and Blade while using combos based on their positioning in battle
- A new Titan to explore: The Kingdom of Torna
Why not sign up for our newsletter and
be informed of our exclusive deals and upcoming sales first? Click the button below!