Red Dead Redemption II: Official Companion App Launch Along with the Game
Red Dead Redemption II
PlayStation 4™ & Xbox One™ – US, EU, AU, JAPAN & ASIA
Tomorrow is the day for Rockstar‘s Red Dead Redemption II. Before the masterpiece comes out tomorrow, Rockstar Games has revealed a new companion to this game especially if you are eager to play this at once.
Rockstar Games has revealed that Red Dead Redemption II will be having an official companion app that will be launching along with the game for iOS and Android. It was announced on Rockstar‘s official website. This app will connect to your consoles (PlayStation 4 or Xbox One) and after that, it will present “real-time interactive information to your smart device.”
Once you have this app, you will navigate and zoom the map, set waypoints or mark the areas of your interest with a tap on your screen. It’s convenient to navigate in the large world of Red Dead Redemption II. It will also present the protagonist Arthur Morgan‘s info and stats in real-time on your smartphones and allows you to remove the HUD in-game of your choice. Examine Arthur’s in-game Journal, read the game’s full digital manual, view the Red Dead Redemption II Complete Official Guide from Piggyback and more.
Here are the some of the pictures of the app below.
After those long years, Red Dead Redemption II is finally coming to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One tomorrow. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
The PS4 Pro Bundle for Red Dead Redemption II is not yet available for pre-orders, folks. But please wait for it.
- PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB HDD (Jet Black) x 1
- DualShock 4 x 1
- PS4 Game: Red Dead Redemption 2 x 1
- Mono Headset x 1
- Power Cord x 1
- HDMI Cable x 1
- USB Cable x 1
Read more about the game here.
- Developed by the creators of Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption 2 is an epic tale of life in America’s unforgiving heartland
- The game’s vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience
- The Van der Linde Gang – A gang of outlaws, renegades, and misfits, bonded together under the charismatic and idealistic Dutch van der Linde. They have chosen to live outside the law and now fear it may be catching up with them
- The Frontier, Cities & Towns – Discover some of the towns dotted across the vast and varied landscape of Red Dead Redemption 2; from the forests of West Elizabeth to the mountains of Ambarino to the plains of New Hanover to the swamps of Lemoyne
- Wildlife – The diverse habitats and climates of Red Dead Redemption 2 are home to around 200 species of animals, birds, and fish, all of which behave and respond to their environment in a unique way. Deer, bison and pronghorn traverse the plains in large herds, scavengers quickly sniff out carrion, sockeye salmon leap upstream, wolves attack in packs surrounding their prey, geese fly in fixed formations, possums play dead, rodents scamper into tree hollows, grizzly bears bluff charge when threatened, and birds of prey soar on thermals. They all form part of a complex ecosystem and must continually fight for their place on the food chain. The wilderness is at once a bountiful and perilous place, for both man and beast, and any predator can quickly turn prey
Why not sign up for our newsletter and
be informed of our exclusive deals and upcoming sales first? Click the button below!