SoulCalibur VI – NieR: Automata’s 2B DLC Character Screenshots
PlayStation 4™ & Xbox One™ – US, EU, JAPAN & ASIA
SoulCalibur fans, we know you are hyped as 2B from NieR: Automata is coming to battle with the roster of SoulCalibur VI. However, Bandai Namco has got your back with your excitement as the game publisher has released a new update for SoulCalibur VI.
Last time, Bandai Namco has revealed that NieR: Automata‘s 2B is coming as a downloadable content character in SoulCalibur VI at Paris Games Week 2018. And, Bandai Namco has released a new set of screenshots of 2B in action. She’s ready to face the battle in SoulCalibur VI. Also on the screenshots, we can see her alternate costume color in the game for the first time.
See the 2B‘s latest screenshots below.
If you missed the reveal trailer of 2B, watch it below, folks.
Here’s the overview of 2B via Bandai Namco below.
A new guest character will be joining the stage of history! Meet YoRHa No. 2 Type B from Square Enix’s NieR: Automata. 2B and her dual blades, Virtuous Contract & Virtuous Treaty, are designed for combat against machine lifeforms, employing acrobatic leaps and mid-air slashes, lightning-fast evasions and perfectly coordinated strikes! She will be making her way to the #SOULCALIBURVI along with her own stage and background music.
For the overview of the game, SoulCalibur VI, as its name suggest, is the sixth entry in the SoulCalibur series developed and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. After six years, the SoulCalibur series is back on track with this game. The game sets in the 16th century as it revisits the events of the first SoulCalibur game to unveil the hidden truth.
Finally, SoulCalibur VI is now available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Click the button below to secure your copies right now.
Meanwhile, if you want to have the digital version of this game, we have available digital codes for PSN and Xbox Gift Cards that are ready to be sent anytime and anywhere. Click the button below to order your codes right now!
Read more about the game here.
- The legendary weapon-based 3D fighting game returns to its roots
- A complete roster of returning characters and newcomer
- An epic story mode of the struggle for the two swords
- Unreal Engine: For the first time in franchise history, beautiful and jaw-dropping 3D character models, visual effects and stages rendered in Unreal Engine.
- New Battle Mechanics: Read opponents’ attacks to execute a strategic Reversal Edge to land a counter attack while in guard.
- Multiple Fighting Styles: Choose from a worldly roster of warriors, each with their own deadly weapons, fighting styles and visual flare.
- Dynamic Battles: Spectacular, high-speed battles featuring all-new battle mechanics taking gameplay to the next level.
Do you want to have some exclusive deals with us? Well, sign up for our newsletter. Click the button below!