Kingdom Hearts III: Big Hero 6 Original Voice Actors Confirmed for KH3!
Kingdom Hearts III
PlayStation 4™ & Xbox One™ – US, EU, AU & JAPAN
One of the most anticipated games of 2019 is Square Enix‘s Kingdom Hearts III. And Square Enix knows how to steadily drive the hype train for this game as various teasers and updates keep on coming out– and keep on surprising us.
And yesterday, November 7, marks the fourth anniversary of the hit Disney superhero film, Big Hero 6, the company announced via Twitter, that the voice actors of Big Hero 6 will reprise their roles in Kingdom Hearts III.
However, there’s one voice actor missing in the party, the voice of Wasabi, Damon Wayans Jr. For good measure, Khary Payton, who voices Wasabi in the Big Hero 6 television series, will do the voice over for Wasabi in the game.
Here are the voice actors confirmed for Kingdom Hearts III:
- Hiro Yamada – voiced by Ryan Potter
- Baymax – voiced by Scott Adsit
- Honey Lemon – voiced by Genesis Rodriguez
- Go Go Tomago – voiced by Jamie Chung
- Wasabi – voiced by Khary Payton
You can check out the official announcement below, via Twitter.
#BigHero6 powered into theaters on this day in 2014!
— Kingdom Hearts (@KINGDOMHEARTS) November 7, 2018
So, are you guys ready to fight your way through San Fransokyo with its original voice casts?
If you missed it, here’s the latest trailer for Kingdom Hearts III, featuring the Kingdom of Corona, where the popular Disney animated film Tangled set. In this trailer, we get to see Sora, Goofy, and Donald Duck meet Rapunzel and Flynn Rider.
KINGDOM HEARTS III tells the story of the power of friendship as Sora and his friends embark on a perilous adventure. Set in a vast array of Disney and Pixar worlds, KINGDOM HEARTS follows the journey of Sora, a young boy and unknowing heir to a spectacular power. Sora is joined by Donald Duck and Goofy to stop an evil force known as the Heartless from invading and overtaking the universe.
Through the power of friendship, Sora, Donald and Goofy unite with iconic Disney-Pixar characters old and new to overcome tremendous challenges and persevere against the darkness threatening their worlds. – via Square Enix
Kingdom Hearts III is due out on January 2019 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One worldwide. Have you reserved your copies for this game yet? If not, you better reserve yours now here on our website! Click the button below to grab yours.
For more information about the game, you can enjoy the various trailers below as well as the features and gallery for the game.
- Adventure in Disney and Pixar Worlds – Embark on an adventure that spans the Disney universe: Travel across Disney-Pixar worlds to protect them from the Heartless invasion, and befriend and join heroes from Toy Story, Big Hero 6, Tangled, Hercules and more
- Unlock the Power of the Keyblades – The powerful Keyblade can now transform into additional forms with new attacks, moves, and animations. Players can equip multiple Keyblades, and combo their attacks between different themed Keyblades
- Experience the Magic – Cast visually stunning, powerful magic spells to battle the Heartless. Call upon Disney-Pixar friends and partner with them for support. Turn the tide of combat by summoning theme park inspired attractions using the all-new “Attractions.”
- Prepare for Battle Interact directly with the Disney-Pixar world. Players will fight off swarms of Heartless as they scale massive cliffs, dive deep underwater or even as they fall freely through the air
- Relive Classic Disney Shorts Through Minigames Take a break from saving the world with minigames inspired by classic Disney short films
Want to know more about our exclusive deals and upcoming sales? Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know all the great deals we can offer!