Katamari Damacy REROLL (Multi-Language) | Pre-order Here at Playasia!
Katamari Damacy REROLL
Nintendo™ Switch – Asia
Let it ROLL!
The 14-year old cult classic PS2 game, Katamari Damacy, is rolling its way out to Nintendo’s latest handheld console and PC via Steam this coming Holiday season with a brand new title, Katamari Damacy Reroll. And, we are glad to let everyone know that…
Bandai Namco’s Katamari Damacy Reroll is available in Multi-Language here at Playasia!
It is a Nintendo Switch Asia version of the game that you can enjoy from a selection of two options for subtitles: English & Chinese. And the good news? If you want to reserve your copies now, you can pre-order yours here on our website! Just click the button below to grab yours. Coming out on December 7th!
Katamari Damacy Reroll will also have a digital release which is now open for pre-order in Nintendo eShop Japan. And it is reported that the game requires 3GB of space. Plus, the languages the game supports are English, Japanese, Spanish, French, Italian, and German.
So, if you want to get the game digitally, you can grab your Nintendo eShop cards here on our website.
If you missed it, here’s the box art of the game revealed by Bandai Namco as well as the bonus stickers drawn by Katamari Damacy director Keita Takahashi, for the early buyers of the physical copies of the game.
The US version of the game will also be available for the Nintendo Switch on December 7th, while the Japanese gamers need to wait until December 20 to play the game on their Nintendo Switch. However, both regions are available for pre-order here at Playasia.com.
So, will you be picking up this game? If you do, you better click that button below to reserve your copies here at Playasia!
Katamari Damacy REROLL is a remaster of the original PS2 game. Since this is a remastered version, the game’s look is enhanced with upgraded visuals and cut-scenes. The game now supports motion controls and HD rumble. You’ll be able to control the itty-bitty Prince using the Joy-Cons when the Nintendo Switch is in tabletop or TV mode.
For a brief background, the game’s premise is simple and extremely satisfying. Play as the Dashing itty-bitty Prince with his adhesive Katamari ball. You have to quickly roll the sticky ball around and make all the objects smaller than it sticks to it, gradually making the sticky trash globe grow bigger in the process.
Want to know more about the game? Check out the trailer, features, and gallery below.
- The Original Katamari Damacy Returns with a Fresh Look! – The beloved roll-em-up game returns with fully updated graphics, completely recreated cutscenes and in full HD!
- Easy to Control, Fun to Play! – The play is controlled with the analog sticks only. No buttons to press. No combos to cause distress. Featuring ball-rolling and object collecting gameplay mechanics of mesmerizing fluidity, reduced to Pac-Man simplicity, through pure absurdity
- A Unique Story with Memorable Music! – Enjoy quirky, infectious humor throughout – from the insanely cosmic animations to the wacky and wonderful musical stylings, to the royally contagious storyline that’s undoubtedly like no other
- New Features for the Nintendo Switch! – Players will be able to take Katamari Damacy Reroll on the go with their Nintendo Switch! Using the joy-cons, control the Katamari using the gyro controls to turn and shake the joy-cons to perform the Prince Dash when in table-top mode. Players can also play on multiplayer mode with a friend by using the two Joy-cons on the Switch
Let’s see who’s excited to roll that sticky ball on their Nintendo Switch!
There are only three things that I constantly remind myself with to improve my mood:
1. The one time someone replied to one of my selfies as "goals"
2. Juno the Beluga Whale
3. The Pure Happiness I felt when they announced Katamari Damacy Reroll for Switch
— Jerene (@LakituSlackitu) November 2, 2018
Oh wait no. That's merch haha aaaaaaaa… looks like Katamari Damacy Reroll is coming in December pic.twitter.com/IiE9fsfUH6
— MissBashfulFace (@MissBashfulFace) November 8, 2018
Only 30 more days until katamari damacy reroll comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!
— 🎶Jukebox Cryptid🌙 (@cosmicmagma) November 8, 2018
Between Smash Ultimate, GRIS, and Katamari Damacy Reroll, I'm absurdly excited for December. It'll make this hell month worth the stress.
— Didomi Voted (@nottherealvega) November 8, 2018
Gentle reminder that Katamari Damacy ReRoll launches soon for Nintendo Switch
— Jgugogo (@Jgugogo) November 8, 2018
— BTNMasherDraco (@BTNMasherDraco) November 7, 2018
I'm actually really excited for Katamari Damacy Reroll
— regular rubbish (@snow_martian) November 5, 2018
it's been confirmed that my mom is now in love with Katamari Damacy and is taking over my Switch to play it the day the Reroll remaster comes out
— 🦇 Ilana "Japanimatriarch" Steinberg (@lanibirdtweets) November 5, 2018
"Let it roll, baby, roll
Let it roll, baby, roll
Let it roll, baby, roll
Let it roll, all night long" https://t.co/C9lHSZd9HW
— uVeJuegos.com (@uVeJuegos) November 3, 2018
listen. all i care about on this earth is katamari damacy reroll for nintendo switch. i'm hibernating until december 7
— kate (@skatekenn) October 29, 2018
How about you? Are you as excited as they are? RESERVE YOUR COPIES NOW!
BY THE WAY
Don’t forget to check out our month-long Black Friday Sale and enjoy BIG discounts on up to 90% OFF on BIG items from various categories such as Games, Toys, Accessories, and many more!
Want to know more about our exclusive deals and upcoming sales? Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know all the great deals we can offer!