Kingdom Hearts III Reveals Winnie the Pooh in its Latest Trailer
Kingdom Hearts III
PlayStation 4™ & Xbox One™ – US, EU, AU & JAPAN
Kingdom Hearts III fans, your most awaited Square Enix game of 2019 received its newest trailer during the X018 event of Microsoft from Mexico City. The new video shows off different kind of worlds in Kingdom Hearts III that we have seen in the past. However, this trailer unveils the 100 Acre Wood and of course, the return of our friend Winnie the Pooh.
For sure, for those who are familiar with the Kingdom Hearts series, it isn’t really a surprise to see Winnie the Pooh’s appearance in the game.
Pooh stands as a representation of the inherent good in the intertwined worlds of Kingdom Hearts. Pooh’s goodness actually stands in contradiction from the first Kingdom Hearts narrative. Darkness occurred in the 100-Acre Wood back then, making every single one of Pooh’s friends scattered all throughout the world such as Piglet, Tigger, Rabbit, and others.
Now, Pooh seemed to be alone forever. But with Sora’s help, Pooh reunited with the rest of his crew again. In the new trailer, there’s a scene where Pooh is with his friends once again and tells Sora “I want us to be together, forever.”
You can watch the new video below in English or Japanese, along with its official description, via Square Enix.
Sora returns to 100 Acre Wood with Kingdom Hearts III! Check out additional gameplay revealing Sora’s team-up attacks with Rapunzel and Captain Jack Sparrow. Watch the forces of light and darkness gather as the battle for Kingdom Hearts approaches!
Kingdom Hearts III is due out on January 2019 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One worldwide. Have you reserved your copies for this game yet? If not, you better reserve yours now here on our website! Click the button below to grab yours.
For more information about the game, you can enjoy the various trailers below as well as the features and gallery for the game.
- Adventure in Disney and Pixar Worlds – Embark on an adventure that spans the Disney universe: Travel across Disney-Pixar worlds to protect them from the Heartless invasion, and befriend and join heroes from Toy Story, Big Hero 6, Tangled, Hercules and more
- Unlock the Power of the Keyblades – The powerful Keyblade can now transform into additional forms with new attacks, moves, and animations. Players can equip multiple Keyblades, and combo their attacks between different themed Keyblades
- Experience the Magic – Cast visually stunning, powerful magic spells to battle the Heartless. Call upon Disney-Pixar friends and partner with them for support. Turn the tide of combat by summoning theme park inspired attractions using the all-new “Attractions.”
- Prepare for Battle Interact directly with the Disney-Pixar world. Players will fight off swarms of Heartless as they scale massive cliffs, dive deep underwater or even as they fall freely through the air
- Relive Classic Disney Shorts Through Minigames Take a break from saving the world with minigames inspired by classic Disney short films
Want to know more about our exclusive deals and upcoming sales? Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know all the great deals we can offer!