Nobunaga’s Ambition: Taishi with Power-Up Kit | Available for Pre-order!
Nobunaga’s Ambition: Taishi with Power-Up Kit
PS4™ & SW – Japan & Asia
Koei Tecmo Games‘ historical simulation game series, Nobunaga’s Ambition, has something new to offer this winter season to all the series’ fans. If you have played the Nobunaga’s Ambition: Taishi, an enhanced re-release of the game is currently in the works and will be titled, Nobunaga’s Ambition: Taishi with Power-Up Kit.
Previously, Nobunaga’s Ambition: Taishi used a battle system based on phases, but now, it will be switched to “real time” to allow a commander to instantly control the result of the action. In addition, players can use the strategy and tactics decision at any time. Traps have also been added and combined with strategy and tactics, which can have a tremendous effect in combat. Other elements added in the game are the castle sieges, new skills, and new diplomatic features.
This upcoming enhanced version of the previous game is a stand-alone expansion that is designed for PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC. Nobunaga’s Ambition: Taishi with Power-Up Kit is scheduled to launch on the 14th of February next year.
As of the moment, no western release has been announced. But, the good news for the Asian gamers is that an Asia version of the game with Chinese subtitles is available here at Playasia and is now open for pre-order.
If you want to pre-order the Japan & Asia version of this upcoming game, you can reserve your copies here at Playasia.com. Click the button below to place your orders!
Don’t forget to complete your Nobunaga’s Ambition: Taishi experience with the Nobunaga’s Ambition: Taishi with Power-Up Kit (Premium Box) [Limited Edition] for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. Coming out on February 14, 2019. Check out all the collectible items this wonderful package comes with and pre-order yours now!
What’s in the box?
- PS4 Game: Nobunaga’s Ambition Taishi with Power-Up Kit
- Soundtrack CD x 3
- Officers Art Book
- Historical Event Guide
- Toyotomi’s Counterattack scenario
If you want to get a copy of the earlier version of the game in PlayStation 4 alone, you can grab yours here at Playasia. Just click the button below to get the Europe or US version of the game.
Enjoy the trailer, features, and gallery for the game below.
- Opening up the series to new players, Nobunaga’s Ambition – Taishi focuses on lowering the entry level so that new players can dive into the Grand Strategy gameplay which the series is known for with ease
- A massive array of over 2000 diverse characters are available to choose from – the most officers to appear in the series to date
- Develop land and towns from sparsely populated or small towns into prosperous farming villages and bustling merchant cities! As their domain flourishes, players will be able to increase their trade routes and production facilities to increase their influence
- Fulfill Ambitions with the Resolve System – each officer has their own set of aspirations that will depict how they will act in a given situation and gameplay will change accordingly, with new tactics needed to accommodate opposing or similar viewpoints. With the Resolve System officers will showcase a more human and personal feel, providing players a deeper insight into the historical simulation the series is renowned for
- With the evolved battle system players can experience full-scale castle sieges and naval battles – as well as field battles bringing them closer to the battlefield for strategic advantage
Want to know more about our exclusive deals and upcoming sales? Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know all the great deals we can offer!