PS4 Triple A Games on Discount | See it More Here!
PS4 Games on Discount
PlayStation 4™ – ASIA
Hello, dear gamers! Are you looking for some Triple-A titles on discounts for PS4? Well, don’t worry folks! Playasia got your back on this one.
Five different Triple-A titles for PS4 on discount are the featured items on this article. It might fit on your tight budgets, folks. These games are all ASIA PACIFIC versions. Therefore, these include subtitles in multi-languages. So, perfect for all players around the world! So, just sit and relax to enjoy our five Sony PS4 Games on great deals with big discounts.
One of the nominees of The Game Awards 2018 for Best Ongoing game is this online-only multiplayer first-person shooter video by Activision is Destiny 2. It was released for both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One last September 6, 2017. Destiny 2 is also the sequel to the 2014’s Destiny and to its subsequent expansions.
It sets in a mythic science fiction where you take the role of a Guardian, the protectors of Earth’s last safe city. However, the Cabal, led by the warlord Dominus Ghaul, invades the Last City to strip off the Light of the Guardians. Your mission is to find and to regain the Light and also to defeat Dominus Ghaul and his army of the Red Legion from his evil plans.
You can choose your language from the voice overs to subtitles. The available languages are English and Japanese for the voice and, Chinese, English, and Japanese for the subtitles. With the intense 4v4 competitive multiplayer matches, you will get to enjoy this game as you customize your weapons and armor with an all-new array of gear.
Get Destiny 2 for PS4 for only $5.99! Go for an epic journey across the solar system with Destiny 2 for PS4. Click the button below to order yours now!
- Rich cinematic story campaign
- Multiple cooperative game modes for epic, social fun
- Intense 4v4 competitive multiplayer matches, including 5 different PVP modes
- Expansive, never-before-seen worlds and spaces to explore
- Customize your character’s weapons and armor with an all-new array of gear
- Discover Lost Sectors, complete new Adventure missions, or rally to Public Events with other Guardians
- Introducing a brand new Guided Games system that helps players find like-minded groups to experience Destiny 2’s most challenging activities, like the Raid
Horizon: Zero Dawn
The Game of the Year 2017 Nominee at The Game Awards 2017 is also on the list for a big PS4 game discount. Horizon: Zero Dawn is an action role-playing video game developed by Guerrilla Games and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment. It was released on PlayStation 4 last February 28, 2017, in North America and March 1, 2017, in European regions.
You play as the main protagonist, Aloy. The game sets in the 31st century, where humans regressed to primitive tribal communities because of an unknown calamity. In this post-apocalyptic world where Aloy, a hunter in a world overrun by machines to discover her past.
Equip Aloy with ranged weapons, a spear, and stealth to fight against the mechanized creatures as you discover her origins. This is the complete edition of the game that includes the main game itself and the game’s expansion, The Frozen Wilds.
Get this game for only $24.99 with Chinese and English subtitles available. Click the button below to order yours now!
- A Lush Post-Apocalyptic World – How have machines dominated this world, and what is their purpose? What happened to the civilization here before? Scour every corner of a realm filled with ancient relics and mysterious buildings in order to uncover your past and unearth the many secrets of a forgotten land
- Nature and Machines Collide – Horizon Zero Dawn juxtaposes two contrasting elements, taking a vibrant world rich with beautiful nature and filling it with awe-inspiring highly advanced technology. This marriage creates a dynamic combination for both exploration and gameplay
- Defy Overwhelming Odds – The foundation of combat in Horizon Zero Dawn is built upon the speed and cunning of Aloy versus the raw strength and size of the machines. In order to overcome a much larger and technologically superior enemy, Aloy must use every ounce of her knowledge, intelligence, and agility to survive each encounter
- Cutting Edge Open World Tech: Stunningly detailed forests, imposing mountains, and atmospheric ruins of a bygone civilization meld together in a landscape that is alive with changing weather systems and a full day/night cycle
God of War
Santa Monica Studio‘s pride is on the line with the upcoming The Game Awards 2018 because of this megahit action-adventure video game, God of War. It was released on April 20, 2018, for PlayStation 4 and it’s the eighth installment in the God of War series. God of War loosely based on Norse mythology rather than the previous games that based on Greek mythology.
The main protagonist Kratos, and his son Atreus, journeys to fulfill the promise of his dead second wife and Atreus’ mother. Her promise is to spread her ashes at the highest peak of the nine realms. However, Kratos is cautious about what’s his true nature especially his divine nature to his son. How would things when Atreus learns that he’s a God?
God of War received universal acclaims from the video game critics because of its narrative, world design, art direction, graphics, characters, and combat system. Because of this, God of War became the best-selling game in the God of War franchise and one of the best-selling PS4 games of all time. Although its only released this year, this game has received tons of awards including Best Action and Adventure Game at 2018’s The Independent Game Developers’ Association and Best Storytelling and PlayStation Game of the Year at the 2018 Golden Joystick Awards.
Now, it’s one of the best-selling games of all time, We are sure you think God of War is expensive? Nah, folks. This limited time offer of God of War Asian Version with English and Chinese subtitles available for only $39.99! Click the button below to order yours now!
- A New Beginning – His vengeance against the gods of Olympus far behind him, Kratos now lives as a man in the lands of Norse Gods and monsters. It is in this harsh, unforgiving world that he must fight to survive… and teach his son to do the same
- Second Chances – As mentor and protector to a son determined to earn his respect, Kratos is faced with an unexpected opportunity to master the rage that has long defined him. Questioning the dark lineage he’s passed on to his son, he hopes to make amends for the shortcomings of his past
- Midgard and Beyond – Set within the untamed forests, mountains, and realms of Norse lore, God of War features a distinctly new setting with its own pantheon of creatures, monsters, and gods
- Vicious, Physical Combat – With an intimate, over-the-shoulder free camera that brings the action closer than ever, combat in God of War is up close, frenetic, and unflinching. Kratos’ axe —powerful, magic and multi-faceted – is a brutal weapon as well as a versatile tool for exploration
One of FromSoftware‘s glory games is coming at a budget price. Bloodborne is an action role-playing exclusively for PlayStation 4. The game was released worldwide last March 2015. Several video game review sites including GameTrailers, Eurogamer, Destructoid, and Edge hailed this game as “2015 Game of the Year.”
Now, let’s go back to the game itself. Bloodborne follows the protagonist Hunter as he unravels in the city of Yharman, a Victorian-era inspired city known for its medical advances using blood as the main tool. Over the years, many travelers go to the city to seek a remedy to cure their afflictions. Upon arriving in Yharman, the protagonist discovers that the city is inflicted with an endemic illness. This illness transforms most of the inhabitants to bestial creatures. The main objective of the protagonist to stop the plague by navigating the streets of Yharman during the night.
Danger, death, and madness are only evident in Bloodborne. Get this game for only $15.99! Click the button below to order yours now!
- A Terrifying New World – Journey to a horror-filled gothic city where deranged mobs and nightmarish creatures lurk around every corner
- Strategic Action Combat – Armed with a unique arsenal of weaponry, including guns and saw cleavers, you’ll need wits, strategy and reflexes to take down the agile and intelligent enemies that guard the city’s dark secrets
- A New Generation of Action RPG – Stunningly detailed gothic environments, atmospheric lighting, and advanced new online experiences showcase the power and prowess of the PlayStation 4 system
- Ever-changing Chalice Dungeons to Explore – Use holy chalices to gain entrance to a network of vast underground ruins, filled with traps, beasts, and rewards, to explore and conquer alone or with others
The Last of Us Remastered
Last but not least, The 2013 Game of the Year is on track with The Last of Us Remastered Version. The Last of Us is an action-adventure survival horror video game developed by Naughty Dog and published by Sony Computer Entertainment. It was released worldwide for PlayStation3 last June 14, 2013. Then the remastered version for PS4 was released in July 2014.
The Last of Us received critical acclaim with its narrative, gameplay, visual, sound design, characterization and depiction of female characters. With these elements, The Last of Us became of the one of the best-selling games on the PlayStation 3. This game also received numerous awards including multiple Game of the Year awards in different gaming publication, critics and game award ceremonies. With this, the game achieved one of the most awarded video games in history.
You take control of the main protagonist Joel, a man tasked with escorting a young girl, Ellie. They cross what remains of the US as they survive attacks from the infected, hostile human survivors, cannibals and others. In the post-apocalyptic United States, how will they survive? You can use firearms and weapons that are improvised to defend yourself from the hostiles that infected by the Cordyceps fungus.
Get the one of the greatest PlayStation games of all time with its budget price for only $15.99! Click the button below to order yours now!
- 2013’s Game of the Year, Remastered for the PS4 system – For those who are new to The Last of Us, now’s the perfect time to find out why it was the hands down game of the year in 2013. The Last of Us: Remastered brings the award winning game to PS4 like never before in stunning 1080p
- Intense character-driven narrative – A cast of resonant characters take you on a rich, emotional journey via Naughty Dog’s award-winning cinematic storytelling, performance capture, and high-production values that will deliver an emotional experience that tests the moral boundaries based on the decisions players make
- Explore a decimated, overgrown America reclaimed by nature – Marked with remnants of human civilization juxtaposed against beautiful, lush environments, the stunning and realistic graphics immerse players in a gritty, reimagined world
- Strategize with the Balance of Power AI system – The dynamic gameplay continuously adapts to whether Joel or the enemies gain the upper hand. Quickly maneuver to survive encounters as enemies will change their behavior based on what weapon they see Joel holding, how many of them are left alive, and whether the player has managed to take them by surprise
- A world of depleting resources where every shot counts – Players will scavenge for vital resources, craft weaponry out of environmental objects, measure every action they take and compete with other survivors for scarce supplies to survive in a world ravaged by infection
- Learn to survive while playing in Multi-Player – The Last of Us Remastered provides online players with an unconventional and deep multiplayer campaign, which holds true to the central theme of survival and protecting one’s own
So, how were the Triple-A titles on the list? Did you like it? Comment down below what is your favorite Sony PlayStation Hits? Comment down below to let us know.
By the way, our BLACK FRIDAY SALE is ongoing. Browse for more games, accessories, lifestyle, toys and etc for discounts with great deals!
Why not sign up for our newsletter and
be informed of our exclusive deals and upcoming sales first? Click the button below!