Death end re;Quest: New Screenshots on Bug Skills & Dungeon Navigation
Death end re;Quest
PlayStation 4™ – US & EU
Idea Factory International has released a new set of screenshots for Death end re;Quest. In the screenshots, it showcases the JRPG’s Bug Skills and dungeon navigation. The bug skills are the unique skills of the members in World’s Odyssey that they can use it to cross through the impossible ways and gaps, high places and lavas. Meanwhile, the dungeon navigation is like a locator where you explore the mystical dungeon of the World’s Odyssey.
Here are the full details from Idea Factory International via Gematsu below.
Bug Skills are unique skills that each party member in World’s Odyssey can use to traverse through impossible gaps, high places, and even molten lava. Check out each character’s unique Bug Skills below!
- Shina: Spider Rodeo – Creates webs to leap onto large-scale platforms
- Lily: Melissa Poison – Removes vines that cover doorways.
- Al: Armo On – Creates a force-field of bugs that protects from poison bogs and pools of lava.
- Clea: Avalanche – Removes bugs that have bunched together to block doorways.
- Lucil: Specto Search – Materializes pathways that have been previously removed.
- Celica: Air Ride – Harnesses the power of buggies to fly across large gaps or chasms.
When exploring the mystical dungeons of the World’s Odyssey, players will come across areas filled with impossible gaps, high-to-reach places, and even molten lava. With character-specific Bug Skills, players can access these areas with ease!
Here are the screenshots that mainly focuses on the Bug Skills and dungeon navigation. See it below.
For the overview of the game, you will rescue a girl in the virtual reality world MMORPG called “World’s Odyssey.” This is a large-scale RPG from Enigma. However, it cancels the development after Shina Ninomiya, the game developer disappears.
The release date window for the localization of Death end re;Quest is now confirmed, too! This game is coming this February 19, 2019 in North America and February 22, 2019 in Europe. The game is now available for pre-order. Get this PS4 JRPG exclusive now on our website. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
Meanwhile, Japan and Asia are now enjoying this game. If you want to grab the Japanese and Asian-Chinese version of this game, it’s still available on our website. Click the button below to buy your copies now!
Read more about the game here.
- Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction? – Jump between reality and in-game modes, as players will need to investigate in real-world view to solve the mysterious inner-workings of the World Odyssey, and switch to an in-game view mode to battle against glitched-out monsters. Choose options wisely, as your decision can change the game’s ending!
- Turn-Based RPGs Flipped Upside Down – In this turn-based command battle system, you can roam freely and duke it out with fearsome monsters. During battle, players can change the game’s genre from a first-person shooter to even a fighting game!
- You’re Buggin’ Out – While exploring, players can activate special skills that would normally be seen as game bugs like super jumps, flying, and even clipping through walls, plus activate character-specific dungeon skills to explore even more!
- Follow the White Rabbit and Discover a Bug Infested World – In this hyper-realistic MMO, players must help out Shina escape a game universe filled with infected bosses and mesmerizing environments!
Why not sign up for our newsletter and
be informed of our exclusive deals and upcoming sales first? Click the button below!