Survive the Uninvited Horror here in Metro Exodus | Pre-order Yours Now!
PS4™ & XONE™ – US & EU
The post-apocalyptic story-driven first-person shooter by 4A Games and Deep Silver, Metro Exodus, is coming out on February 22, 2019, for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC. Are you ready to explore the Russian wilderness and survive the uninvited horror that invades the whole region?
Reserve your copies now here at Playasia.com.
You can watch the trailer released in E3 2017 below.
Originally, the game was planned to make its debut this year. However, 4A Games announced that they will have to push back the launch date of the game to Q1 2019. The company didn’t reveal much reason about the delay and just leave us instead with the message below:
“We want everyone to experience the most ambitious Metro game to date at its absolute best. Therefore we’ve moved the release date to Q1 2019.”
The company also said that they will be revealing loads of new gameplay from a never-before-seen environment in E3, which they did. You can check it out below as well as the gameplay trailer that they revealed in Gamescom.
Metro Exodus is a sequel to the classics Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light. Set two years after the events of Metro: Last Light, Metro Exodus brings you to post-apocalyptic Russia, fighting off all kinds of mutants and enemies. Step into the shoes of a Ranger named Artyom, who lives in the ruins of Moscow’s underground Metro System after a cataclysmic nuclear war. Artyom decided to leave his hometown and head to the East to build a new life.
“Flee the shattered ruins of dead Moscow and embark on an epic, continent-spanning journey across post-apocalyptic Russia in the greatest Metro adventure yet. Explore the Russian wilderness in vast, non-linear levels and follow a thrilling story-line inspired by the novels of Dmitry Glukhovsky that spans an entire year through spring, summer, and autumn to the depths of nuclear winter. Inspired by the novels of Dmitry Glukhovsky, Metro Exodus continues Artyom’s story in the greatest Metro adventure yet.”
- Embark on an incredible journey – board the Aurora, a heavily modified steam locomotive, and join a handful of survivors as they search for a new life in the East
- Experience Sandbox Survival – a gripping story links together classic Metro gameplay with new huge, non-linear levels
- A beautiful, hostile world – discover the post-apocalyptic Russian wilderness, brought to life with stunning day/night cycles and dynamic weather
- Deadly Fighting and Sneaking – Looted prey and individualize your arsenal of handmade weapons. Encountering mutants and hostile groups in gripping tactical battles
- Your choices determine your comrades’ fate – not all your companions will survive the journey; your decisions have consequence in a gripping storyline that offers massive re-playability
- The ultimate in atmosphere and immersion – a flickering candle in the darkness; a ragged gasp as your gasmask frosts over; the howl of a mutant on the night wind – Metro will immerse and terrify you like no other game…
Want to know more about our exclusive deals and upcoming sales? Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know all the great deals we can offer!