Get Your Song of Memories Western Release Here at Playasia.com
Song of Memories
PS4™ & SW – US, EU & AU
Pure Wish’s visual novel, Song of Memories, which was originally released for PC via Steam and PS4 in Japan back in 2017, is heading to the West on both PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. Thanks to publisher PQube as they acquired the publishing rights to release the game in Europe and North America.
As of now, no precise release date for the game is yet announced. However, if you want to secure your copies now, you can pre-order yours here at Playasia.com. Click the button below to reserve your copies.
If you missed it, last September 7 of this year, Pure Wish finally updated the PC version of the game via Steam with an English & French language support. Do you prefer the PC version of this game? If yes, grab your steam digital gift cards here and get the game now on Steam.
Japanese gamers, if you want to get a copy of the PS4 version of the game which was released last 2017, you can grab yours here on our website as well.
Enjoy the trailer, features, and screenshots for the game below.
A romantic visual novel with a dark and sinister underbelly. Discover the thrills of finding your soulmate in Japan’s iconic musical love story, and prepare to fight for your love in the most testing of times, as an apocalyptic virus begins sweeping across the world and threatens to infect those closest to you.
- Become the Most Popular Guy Around – Romance six gorgeous girls and reshape the story around your chosen one true love – with multiple endings up for grabs
- A Cast Bursting with Life – Forget static visual novel conversations: Fully animated characters move and react to one another’s lines, all voiced by the original Japanese cast across more than 40 hours of audio
- A Deep, Dark Secret to Uncover – Don’t be fooled by the colorful exterior: Song Of Memories is a tale of love in the early days of a monster apocalypse! Can you discover the truth and save the love of your life?
- An Adventure that Defies Expectations – Song Of Memories combines all the best parts of visual novels with rhythm-action and light role-playing systems to offer surprises at every turn
- Complex, Branching Storylines – Your decisions affect what happens! Keep track of every single twist and turn with the storyline tracker, which lets you revisit choices and explore different outcomes
- A Musical Masterpiece – Discover an incredible, original soundtrack that fills more than four audio CDs, and harness those tunes yourself in an intense rhythm-action battle system