Red Dead Online Beta Test Schedule Rolls Out Today Until Nov. 30
Red Dead Redemption II
PlayStation 4™ & Xbox One™ – US, EU, AU, JAPAN & ASIA
Last September, a month before Rockstar’s Red Dead Redemption II releases, the company announced Red Dead Online, which is a new online connected experience that uses Red Dead Redemption’s II gameplay as a foundation for players to explore its enormous open world–alone or with friends.
And recently, Rockstar Games announced that the Red Dead Online will start on November 27, (which is today), with access slowly rolling out until its full public access on November 30.
For the full schedule, you can check it out below, via Rockstar games.
- Tuesday, November 27: All Red Dead Redemption 2: Ultimate Edition owners. Please note, players who purchased the physical Ultimate Edition must redeem the Ultimate Edition code in the packaging to be eligible.
- Wednesday, November 28: All players who played Red Dead Redemption 2 on October 26 according to our data.
- Thursday, November 29: All players who played Red Dead Redemption 2 between October 26th to October 29th according to our data.
- Friday, November 30: All players who own Red Dead Redemption 2.
For the overview of the Red Dead Online, you can find it below, via Rockstar Games.
Red Dead Online is an evolution of the classic multiplayer experience in the original Red Dead Redemption, blending narrative with competitive and cooperative gameplay in fun new ways. Using the gameplay of the upcoming Red Dead Redemption 2 as a foundation, Red Dead Online will be ready to be explored alone or with friends, and will also feature constant updates and adjustments to grow and evolve this experience for all players.
The Red Dead Online Beta will be available to anyone who owns a copy of the Red Dead Redemption II game on either PS4 or Xbox One.
Red Dead Redemption 2 is available for PS4 and Xbox One. Haven’t got a copy of the game yet? Grab yours now here at Playasia. Click the button below to get yours.
Enjoy the trailers, features, and gallery for the game below.
- Developed by the creators of Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption 2 is an epic tale of life in America’s unforgiving heartland
- The game’s vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience
- The Van der Linde Gang – A gang of outlaws, renegades, and misfits, bonded together under the charismatic and idealistic Dutch van der Linde. They have chosen to live outside the law and now fear it may be catching up with them
- The Frontier, Cities & Towns – Discover some of the towns dotted across the vast and varied landscape of Red Dead Redemption 2; from the forests of West Elizabeth to the mountains of Ambarino to the plains of New Hanover to the swamps of Lemoyne
- Wildlife – The diverse habitats and climates of Red Dead Redemption 2 are home to around 200 species of animals, birds, and fish, all of which behave and respond to their environment in a unique way. Deer, bison and pronghorn traverse the plains in large herds, scavengers quickly sniff out carrion, sockeye salmon leap upstream, wolves attack in packs surrounding their prey, geese fly in fixed formations, possums play dead, rodents scamper into tree hollows, grizzly bears bluff charge when threatened, and birds of prey soar on thermals. They all form part of a complex ecosystem and must continually fight for their place on the food chain. The wilderness is at once a bountiful and perilous place, for both man and beast, and any predator can quickly turn prey