Mantis Burn Racing Asia English Release Available Here at Playasia!
Mantis Burn Racing
Nintendo™ Switch – Asia
The talented team of VooFoo Studios collaborated with Flyhigh Works to bring the action-packed top-down racing game, Mantis Burn Racing to the Nintendo Switch & PlayStation 4 in Japan, digitally and physically. But, an Asian release for the game is also in the works with English & Japanese language support.
The Asia version of the game will have the same release date as to the Japanese version which is on December 6th of this year. And that’s already tomorrow, folks! However, this version is only available for the Nintendo Switch console.
Will you be picking up this game? It is still open for pre-order here at Playasia! Get your copies now and enjoy this top-down racing game at home or on the go!
You can watch the trailer below.
Mantis Burn Racing is a visually stunning racing game that “combines real-world ‘fun’ physics with intuitive controls in highly competitive ‘one-more-go’ style races that players of all ages and abilities can enjoy.”
Fuel up, start your engines and get ready to race with all your heart here in Mantis Burn Racing. Prove to them that you’ve got what it takes to be the best racer with the 5 unique types of vehicles over an extended 11-season career mode with various challenges in fast, frantic, head-to-head races.
According to the developer, up to 4-player can compete in the local split-screen racing in both TV mode and Tabletop mode and features an online multiplayer as well for up to 8 players. The game also includes the additional DLC packs such as ‘Battle Cars’, ‘Elite’ Class vehicles and ‘Snowbound’ tracks.
In fact, Technology Director at VooFoo Studios, Mark Williams, shared how good Mantis Burn Racing is, with the following statement:
“Mantis Burn Racing’s addictive pick-up-and-play style gameplay has already been very well received on PS4, Xbox One, and SteamThe game’s broad appeal and addictive couch multiplayer mak. e it a great fit for the Nintendo audience and we can’t wait to give Switch players the chance to play the definitive version of the game at home or on the move”.
If you want to get the JP Version of the game, you can grab yours here at Playasia. Reserve your copies now!
- Compelling Career Mode – Test every aspect of your driving ability in a comprehensive 9-season career structure where you choose your progression path on the road to being crowned Mantis Burn Racing Champion
- Bumper-to-Bumper Racing – Jump the sand dunes of sun-scorched Sand Town, burn rubber on the asphalt city streets of New Shangri-la or race across the treacherous icy snowscapes of Snowbound in high-speed competitive races
- Incredible Vehicles – Choose from a roster of fully customizable built-for-racing vehicles in 3 distinct categories, each with their own unique handling and performance traits with speedy dune-buggies, versatile road-racers and super-strong 6-wheeler trucks competing side-by-side in the same race
- Stunning Visuals – Race across 12 stunning reversible tracks located in 3 uniquely challenging environments with incredible photo-realistic visuals for crystal clear high-octane racing
- Intuitive, exciting gameplay – Enter a world of realistic, but fun, vehicle handling with intuitive and exciting gameplay where the driving experience takes center stage
- RPG-Style Upgrade System – Fine tune your vehicle’s handling and performance to your exact preference and playing style via an RPG-style upgrade slot system to customize your vehicles’ suspension, gear-box, engine, tires, and boost
- Challenging Game Modes – Master 10 fun game modes – including Knockout, Accumulator, Overtake and Time Trial – that keep the extensive solo career fresh and exciting
- Weekly Challenges – Race your way to the top of the Global leaderboards in unique challenges each week for the ultimate in bragging rights
- Intense Multiplayer – 4-player local split-screen racing with extensive online modes for up to 8 players allowing players worldwide to race together seamlessly
- Original Soundtrack – Race to an original ambient-electro soundtrack written especially for the game
- Regular Updates – Regular content updates during Early Access with add-ons planned post full launch, including free and paid content packs