Red Dead Redemption II: Version 1.04 Update is Now Available!
Red Dead Redemption II
PlayStation 4™ & Xbox One™ – US, EU, AU, JAPAN & ASIA
Cowboy, are you exploring the Western town of Blackwater in Red Dead Redemption II? If you are, well Rockstar Games has a new update for this action-adventure game. Rockstar Games has released new patch notes for update version 1.04 for Red Dead Redemption II. In this update, it made significant changes to the Red Dead Redemption II‘s story mode and fixed some bugs in Red Dead Online beta.
See the official announcement from Rockstar Games via Twitter below.
Title Update 1.04: Today we are rolling out some new fixes to the Red Dead Online Beta to improve stability and address some persistent bugs that have been causing players to be kicked from sessions.
— Rockstar Games (@RockstarGames) December 11, 2018
For the full patch notes, see it below via Dualshockers.
RDR2 Story Mode General / Miscellaneous – PS4, Xbox One
- Fixed an issue where the player could become stuck at 90% when loading an autosave made immediately after the mission ‘Country Pursuits’, if it was the only open mission
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on loading screen when trying to restart game after completing the mission ‘County Pursuits’
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck at 90% when loading a save in Chapter 2, if they had set up camp near Horseshoe Overlook after completing ‘The First Shall Be Last’
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck at 90% when loading after loading an autosave or manual save
- Fixed an issue where players could lose access to all weapons and equipment in their weapon wheel after completing a mission replay in Guarma
Red Dead Online Beta General / Miscellaneous – PS4, Xbox One
- General stability improvements
- Fixed the issue where players removing an injured horse from the stables without healing it would result in the Scrawny Nag appearing when whistling for their horse
- Fixed an issue where players could not exit the house in the Mission ‘Love and Honor’
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to load beyond 90% in the Red Dead Online beta unless they entered Story mode first
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck at a black screen after a Posse leader quit the lobby in the mission ‘Love and Honor’
- Fixed an issue where players could crash to the Xbox Home screen when resuming from a suspended state after connecting to Xbox Live services
- Fixed an issue where players could be kicked from Rockstar game services with error 0x99395004 after completing part 2 of the mission ‘Honor Among Horse Thieves’
For the overview of the game, after a robbery goes seriously wrong in the western town of Blackwater, Arthur Morgan with the Van der Linde gang are forced to flee the town. The federation agents and best bounty hunters in America follow their footsteps to capture them. The Van der Linde gang must rob, steal, and fight across the mountainous heartland of America in order to survive. However, there are instances where the gang is falling apart. Arthur must have a choice between his own paradigm or the loyalty to his gang which cherished and raised him.
After eight years, Red Dead Redemption II is finally here along with the online mode, Red Dead Online. It’s now available on our website for both PS4 and XONE. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
Read more about the game here.
- Developed by the creators of Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption 2 is an epic tale of life in America’s unforgiving heartland
- The game’s vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience
- The Van der Linde Gang – A gang of outlaws, renegades, and misfits, bonded together under the charismatic and idealistic Dutch van der Linde. They have chosen to live outside the law and now fear it may be catching up with them
- The Frontier, Cities & Towns – Discover some of the towns dotted across the vast and varied landscape of Red Dead Redemption 2; from the forests of West Elizabeth to the mountains of Ambarino to the plains of New Hanover to the swamps of Lemoyne
- Wildlife – The diverse habitats and climates of Red Dead Redemption 2 are home to around 200 species of animals, birds, and fish, all of which behave and respond to their environment in a unique way. Deer, bison and pronghorn traverse the plains in large herds, scavengers quickly sniff out carrion, sockeye salmon leap upstream, wolves attack in packs surrounding their prey, geese fly in fixed formations, possums play dead, rodents scamper into tree hollows, grizzly bears bluff charge when threatened, and birds of prey soar on thermals. They all form part of a complex ecosystem and must continually fight for their place on the food chain. The wilderness is at once a bountiful and perilous place, for both man and beast, and any predator can quickly turn prey
Why not sign up for our newsletter and
be informed of our exclusive deals and upcoming sales first? Click the button below!