Metro Exodus Has Gone Gold! | New Release Date & Video Revealed!
PS4™ & XONE™ – US & EU
The post-apocalyptic story-driven first-person shooter, Metro Exodus, by 4A Games and Deep Silver, has now gone gold! But not only that, the previously planned released date will be moved earlier. Players can now expect Metro Exodus to land on their PS4, Xbox One and PC on February 15 rather than the original February 22nd release date.
“Our fans have been waiting patiently for Metro Exodus ever since we announced the title at E3 2017. We had previously delayed the release date to ensure 4A Games had the time to deliver their ambitious vision for the game, but now we’re delighted to confirm that Metro Exodus has ‘gone gold’ and we are able to bring the release date forward to February 15, 2019.”
Deep Silver CEO Klemens Kundratitz
And to celebrate the game’s already complete development, Deep Silver released the game’s title sequence in a form of a new video, which was developed by Santa Monica based-studio Elastic.
You can watch it below.
Looking where to pre-order the game? Look no further as Metro Exodus is available for pre-order here on our website. Reserve your copies now here at Playasia.com.
You can watch the trailer released in E3 2017 below.
Metro Exodus is a sequel to the classics Metro 2033 and Metro Last Light. Set two years after the events of Metro: Last Light, Metro Exodus brings you to post-apocalyptic Russia, fighting off all kinds of mutants and enemies. Step into the shoes of a Ranger named Artyom, who lives in the ruins of Moscow’s underground Metro System after a cataclysmic nuclear war. Artyom decided to leave his hometown and head to the East to build a new life.
“Flee the shattered ruins of dead Moscow and embark on an epic, continent-spanning journey across post-apocalyptic Russia in the greatest Metro adventure yet. Explore the Russian wilderness in vast, non-linear levels and follow a thrilling story-line inspired by the novels of Dmitry Glukhovsky that spans an entire year through spring, summer, and autumn to the depths of nuclear winter. Inspired by the novels of Dmitry Glukhovsky, Metro Exodus continues Artyom’s story in the greatest Metro adventure yet.”
- Embark on an incredible journey – board the Aurora, a heavily modified steam locomotive, and join a handful of survivors as they search for a new life in the East
- Experience Sandbox Survival – a gripping story links together classic Metro gameplay with new huge, non-linear levels
- A beautiful, hostile world – discover the post-apocalyptic Russian wilderness, brought to life with stunning day/night cycles and dynamic weather
- Deadly Fighting and Sneaking – Looted prey and individualize your arsenal of handmade weapons. Encountering mutants and hostile groups in gripping tactical battles
- Your choices determine your comrades’ fate – not all your companions will survive the journey; your decisions have consequence in a gripping storyline that offers massive re-playability
- The ultimate in atmosphere and immersion – a flickering candle in the darkness; a ragged gasp as your gasmask frosts over; the howl of a mutant on the night wind – Metro will immerse and terrify you like no other game…