Call of Cthulhu: The Terror is Approaching to Japan this 2019
Call of Cthulhu
PlayStation 4™ – JAPAN
The survival horror game from Cyanide is coming to the Land of the Rising Sun. The Japanese game publisher Oizumi Amuzio will bring Focus Home Interactive‘s Call of Cthulhu to Japan this March 28, 2019, for PlayStation 4. If you love horror game, this game is just for you as it combines the elements of psychological horror, Lovecraftian horror, stealth and roleplaying. With this game, you can also see the inspiration on the short story by H.P Lovecraft entitled The Call of Cthulhu which is also an adaption of the 1981 role-playing game with the same title.
Japanese gamers, you must keep your sanity in the terrors in Call of Cthulhu for PlayStation 4 this March 2019. Here at Playasia, this game is now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
The game sets in 1924. The protagonist is Edward Pierce, and he’s a private investigator and veteran of World War I. He is sent to investigate the tragic death of the Hawkins family in their mansion on the isolated Darkwater Island. This island is located on the shores of Boston. Upon arriving in the isolated island, there’s more than meets the eye. He enters the terrifying world of conspiracies, cultists, and horrors.
Investigate the island in your own strategy. Will you talk to the residents to find the clues or will you look around on your own? Recruit friendly allies to solve various cases and mysteries that set inside the gruesome island. You better doubt your sense and you will experience true madness with this game. How long will Pierce’s mind resist these horrors? Keep your sanity and it plays a huge part in this game. Protect him at any cause from these terrors beyond human comprehensions to discover the secrets and overcome it!
Meanwhile, the Western version of The Call of Cthulhu: The Official Video Game is now available for both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Click the button below to grab your copies right now!
- An investigative RPG set in the Lovecraft Universe, developed with Unreal Engine 4
- Play as Edward Pierce and shed light on Sarah Hawkins murder, while facing the horrors of a grim island filled with monstrosities lurking in the dark
- Doubt your own senses and experience true madness, thanks to the game’s unique sanity and psychosis crisis mechanics. Enhance your character’s abilities and use new skills to discover the truth
- Recruit and lead a small team of investigators, sending them across the island to solve various cases
- Experience rich, open exploration, full of deep dialogue with meaningful choices that impact the narrative and relationships with your companions
Why not sign up for our newsletter and
be informed of our exclusive deals and upcoming sales first? Click the button below!
© 2018 Playasia.com. OK to reproduce if copyright note stays intact.