Nintendo’s New Year Digital Sale: Selected Games on Great Discounts!
Nintendo’s New Year Digital Sale
Nintendo™ Switch – US
What’s up, guys? It’s a brand new year! Happy 2019, indeed. And Nintendo welcomes the new year with a great BOOM! The Nintendo e-shop is on sale! So, selected games are on sale up to 67% off. So, Nintendo Switch users out there, it’s time to buy some of our Nintendo e-shop cards for you to buy those great titles at a great price!
So, without any further ado, here are some of the selected discount Nintendo Switch games on the Nintendo e-shop!
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
Get your friends on the go and battle in the definitive version of Mario Kart 8! Get your engines ready as we go on the road. Play anytime and anywhere. Thanks to the versatility of the Nintendo Switch. Battle with your friend against the revised battle mode on the new and returning battle courses. Either play locally or online up to 4 multi-player available in 1080p using the TV mode. Some new characters will join the racing battle such as Inkling Girl and Inkling Boy form Splatoon, Kin Boo, Dry Bones and Bowser Jr.
- Race your friends in the definitive version of Mario Kart 8, only on Nintendo Switch!
- Race as every character on every track from the Wii U version, including DLC characters and tracks
- Pop some balloons in the revamped Battle mode, complete with Balloon Battle and Bob-omb Blast
- Battle on new courses, like Urchin Underpass and Battle Stadium, or returning ones, such as GCN Luigi’s Mansion and SNES Battle Course
- Inkling Girl & Inkling Boy from Splatoon, King Boo, Dry Bones, and Bowser Jr. join the roster!
- Players can choose a new Smart Steering feature which makes driving and staying on the track easy for novice players and kids even at 200cc
- Three new vehicles have been added, two are even inspired by Splatoon
- Carry two items at the same time
- Returning items include Boo, the item stealing ghost, and the Feather, which gives you a high jump in battle mode
- Play your friends in local wireless multiplayer with up to 8 players
- Drive through in 1080p HD quality in TV mode
- Play on the go with handheld mode and play anytime, anywhere
After the events in the first game, the pop idol Marie wins against her cousin Callie, a Squid Sister member. They are very close that they are inseparable. However, Marie begins to worry if her cousin still overthinks the last Splatfest results. After meeting her parents in Inkopolis, Callie and the Great Zapfish is meaning. Marie thinks that the evil Octarians are responsible, she takes her role as Agent 2 of the New Squidbeak Splatoon and investigates.
The ultimate goal of this game is to attack the enemies with colored ink. You control the characters from the Inklings. These Inklings can transform into their human form, which they can shoot their inks. They also transform into their squid form, which they can swim in their own color ink in order to move fast.
- New weapons – New dual-wielding Splat Dualies join the action, complete with a new Dodge Roll move. Mainstays like the Splat Roller and Splat Charger have also been remixed to include new gameplay mechanics and brand-new special weapons
- Local and Online Multiplayer – In a first for the series, compete in local multiplayer Turf War battles, whether in TV mode or on-the-go in handheld or tabletop modes. Online battles also make a return
- New ways to play – Play using the Joy-Con controllers or the Nintendo Switch Pro Controller, both of which allow for gyro controls for better aiming and control
- New Trends – Two years have passed since the release of Splatoon in real life, and two years have also passed in the game world. Some familiar characters return under different circumstances, and new characters are introduced as well
- Fresh Updates – Similar to Splatoon for Wii U, updates will roll out post-launch, adding new content
- Smart Device Support – An upcoming smart-phone application for the Nintendo Switch system will enhance matchmaking and allow for voice chat options
- Turf War – Iconic 4 vs. 4 Turf War battles return. The goal is to splat ink on as much territory as possible, while strategically submerging yourself in your team’s colors and blasting your enemies
- LAN Play Up to 10 docked systems – eight players and two spectators – can connect via wired LAN. This feature allows players to create local Private Battle tournaments without the need for an internet connection. Local wireless play is perfect for your regular gaming get-togethers, but LAN Play is where it’s at when you want to organize a serious tournament event with your fellow players
Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
This is the ultimate The Legend of Zelda spin-off. It combines contents from the previous games Hyrule Warriors and Hyrule Warriors Legends.
A long time ago, Ganondorf was defeated. His soul cuts into four fragments. The three fragments were sealed in different time periods, but the fourth fragment was in Master Sword. He plotted his resurrection a sorceress named Cia. She was the protector the balance of the Triforce. However, she was blinded by the power in the spirit of the Hero of Legend. She opened the Gate of Souls. This was a portal of different time-space realities of the Hyrule. Together with her subordinates, she declared a great war against Princess Zelda and the Hyrulean army.
This game includes the Legend Mode, Cia’s Tale, Linkle’s Tale, and the Saga of the Great Sea. The characters will fight on a large scale of enemies and generals on the battlefield. This will be the most combat-intensive Zelda game ever! This also includes the map and the mission in the first two games with 29 characters to choose from. You can enjoy the costumes of Link and Princess Zelda in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of Wild.
- The game will have all 29 characters from the base game and DLC of Hyrule Warriors Legends, as well as the characters’ various weapon playstyles!
- Two people will get to play in Tabletop Mode with Joy-Cons, and there will also be new outfits from The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for Link and Zelda
- Definitive Edition also have features introduced in Legends, such as a now-fully-3D ‘My Fairy’ mode, and the popular character switching feature that was also present in last year’s Fire Emblem Warriors. However, the game does not have Fire Emblem Warriors’ pair-up mechanic
- Challenge Mode, where Ganon’s beast form was available to play as, was removed in Hyrule Warriors Legends, but is making a full return in this game
LEGO Harry Potter Collection
LEGO Harry Potter Collection is a bundle of the 2010 (Years 1-4) and 2011 (Years 5-7) games and two downloadable content packs that add ten characters and five spells to learn and to cast. Plus, experience the enhanced graphics and new visual effects for this magical action-adventure game.
Years 1-4 covers the first four books/films of the Harry Potter series: Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban, and Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. Meanwhile the Years 5-7 is based on the last three books and four films of the series: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 and Part 2.
This remastered version is similar to the PlayStation 4 version that released last October 2016. You are exploring the Hogwarts castle as the character of your choice, solving puzzles, casting spells, duelling against other muggles, making potions and visiting wizarding locations. Of course, JK Rowling‘s Harry Potterseries is nothing without the iconic characters of the series such as Albus Dumbledore, Severus Snape, and others. Well, you can see them as their LEGO version.
- Discover and unlock all of your favorite characters from the across the wizarding world of Harry Potter, while taking an interactive journey through a myriad of iconic locations from the beloved books and films, all with signature LEGO humor and charm
- Full of spell-casting, potion-making, puzzle-solving, lessons, dueling and much more for players of all ages to enjoy with friends and family using easy drop-in/drop-out cooperative play
Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Gold Edition
It is a peaceful day in the Mushroom Kingdom until the group of problematic Rabbids invades the place. They transport into a vortex to make chaos on the peaceful kingdom. Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, and Yoshi team up with the four unique Rabbid heroes in a journey to battle with the chaotic Ralibbid to restore peace in the Mushroom Kingdom. These four Rabbid heroes are dressed up just like them – Rabbid Mario, Rabbid Luigi, Rabbid Peach, and Rabbid Yoshi.
Join them on their adventure as they explore four worlds filled with combat, puzzles, and enemies in their journey. Mario and his crew will use weapons to battle with their enemies. More than 250 weapons are available with unique specs to choose from. Play it with your friends as this game adds co-op challenges. Each player controls two heroes and tests your skills with your friends.
- An epic journey starring 8 heroes
- A crazy tactical adventure
- A fresh Mario experience
- Designed for Nintendo Switch
- Mario & Rabbids universes collide in this new adventure that combines the best of these two worlds!
- Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, and Yoshi join forces with four Rabbids heroes with their own unique personalities
- Easy to play, difficult to master. Solo and co-op turn-based combat is a fresh gameplay experience
- Battle with an arsenal of weapons through four new worlds filled with enemies, puzzles, and humorous fun!
- Pick up and play anywhere exclusively on the Nintendo Switch system, even on the go
Why not sign up for our newsletter and
be informed of our exclusive deals and upcoming sales first? Click the button below!