Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen is Ready to go On-the-Go this Coming April!
Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen
Nintendo™ Switch – US, EU & JAPAN
Rejoice, Nintendo Switch owners! Capcom and Nintendo announced that they will be bringing an expanded version of the fan-favorite RPG, hack-and-slash, Dragon’s Dogma with Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen to the Nintendo Switch. Play and explore the vast open world of Gransys at home or on the go!
Dragon’s Dogma was originally released in 2013 for the PS3 and Xbox 360, eventually making its way to PS4 and Xbox One in 2017. Now, this Western role-playing game is ready to spread its wings to Nintendo’s latest handheld console with a bag full of surprises. So, what’s in store for us with the upcoming Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen?
With regards to the game’s content, Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen Nintendo Switch version is somehow similar to the PS3 and Xbox 360 versions in 2013. The game takes you to the wide-open world of Gransys and allows players to choose from the nine different professions, such as mage, warrior, ranger, and more. Players have three AI-controlled companions known as Pawns, that will fight individually to help them battling giants and mystical beasts.
But of course, this upcoming port to Nintendo Switch will come with extra side dishes to perfectly blend the terrific flavor of your experience on the go. This Nintendo Switch version is packed with “all previously released extra content, DLC and the ‘Dark Arisen’ expansion content,” according to a press release.
In addition, Capcom promises a “revamped user interface” that will offer enhanced screen visibility on the handheld console. Moreover, new content such as an extra dungeon called, Bitterblack Isle will be added to the game, as well as new weapons and armor.
Are you ready to take on Dragon’s Dogma: Dark Arisen’s adventure wherever you go? If yes, then better pre-order the game now and enjoy the game later when it launches on April 23, 2019. Click the button below to reserve your copies!
Enjoy the trailer, features, and screenshots for the game below.
- Dynamic combat experience – Cut off the four heads of a Hydra, climb atop griffins and fight airborne, or defeat dragons and other creatures by finding out their weaknesses
- Tons of content – Includes all previously released extra content, DLC and the Dark Arisen expansion content. Features the highly praised combat experience and rich customization, plus a huge underground realm to explore with terrifying monsters
- Customization options galore – Nine different vocations for players to choose from with a variety of skill and magick options for each, armor that can be upgraded and enhanced, plus Pawn companions that can be trained to fit your desired combat style
- Adapted User Interface – Revamped user interface offers improved screen visibility
- Online Functionality – The iconic Pawn system comes to Nintendo Switch with online sharing abilities between Nintendo Accounts. (A Nintendo Switch Online membership is not required for online features)
- Play Anywhere – For the first time, Dragon’s Dogma can be played on the go using the Nintendo Switch system’s handheld or tabletop mode
If you want to get the PS4 and Xbox One versions of the game, you can also grab it here at Playasia. Tap that button below to shop yours!